I hate being "not fat"....

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by swells1, May 24, 2010.

1. swells1

swells1 New Member

Is it me, or does being "not fat" seem too much off a job to keep?
    I love having all the praise and attention, which is why people do it, but then cutting down seems painful and irritating as well as long. AND NO, you cant make dieting fun, unless you want to loose all the fat from now till just before you die, then a steady diet is possible :)

2. BigBob

BigBob Registered Member

It's really not that hard to keep a decent weight, but of course to everyone, a decent weight will be different.

Speaking from being a former football player, all you have to do is run maybe 3 times a week for maybe an hour at a time.. and once you get down to the weight you prefer, just watch what you eat.

If you count your calories, you can lose a pound of fat generally fast.. and a pound of fat can be 2-3 pant sizes.

3. Phoenix

Phoenix Fee-nix

I love not being fat. I find it pretty easy to stay thin-- its a combination of a fast metabolism, a lot of exercise that i enjoy, and a good diet that I've grown up with, so I'm used to it.

4. Th3Pr3Tz3l

Th3Pr3Tz3l Registered Member

I stay "not fat" effortlessly. It's a combo of high metabolism + healthy eating :) And of course I don't always eat healthy, I stuff my face with crap food when I feel like it. I just east bananas and stuff sometimes and apparently that's good enough for me.

I don't get as much exercise as I'd like to though so my weight/appearance are deceiving. I'm really not that in shape D:

It's not all about "fat" =P

5. RJ-Cool

RJ-Cool "Expect the unexpected"

Being "not fat" has never been a problem or too much work for me. I've always been slim bodied. I don't think I will or can ever get fat.......I have a very high metabolism rate.

6. storm_ina_C_cup

storm_ina_C_cup Registered Member

I've got a good metabolism, even after having my daughter 4 years ago; but I also take care of my body with exersize and most of the time I eat healthfully and drink plenty of water each and every day. I don't smoke and I only binge-drink once in a while.

7. CaptainObvious

CaptainObvious Son of Liberty V.I.P.

I gain weight pretty easily which in my opinion are pluses and minuses. I agree, it's hard being "not-fat" I have to watch what I eat and get in enough cardio throughout the week. But I also gain muscle weight pretty easily which I like.

8. ATARIGUY

ATARIGUY Beermister

I am 5'6" tall and I weigh 116 lbs and I eat through out the day and NEVER gain an ounce, I would LOVE to weigh 175 to 200 lbs.

I am a fastfoodaholic and a snackaholic and I LOVE my beer.

9. Shooting_Palanx

Shooting_Palanx The Rock is cooking atm..

Meh...I'm fat and it's not so bad I guess, I eat whatever whenever, but I dunno might consider a diet sometime in the future, I just don't see being fat as bad as many people make it out to be I guess.