I had two Jesus dreams. Do they mean anything?

Discussion in 'Religion & Philosophy' started by JAdams, May 23, 2010.

1. JAdams

JAdams Registered Member

Hey, not sure if this is appropriate, but I had two dreams about Jesus that really stick out in my mind. I don't know if they have a meaning or not, but I felt like putting it here so you can check it out.

#1- This dream occured after I had had a miserable day in middle school. I dreamt I was climbing Mount Golgotha, following many of Jesus followers who went to see Jesus die on the cross. I trip over a rock and fall flat on my face on the dirt. Before I could get up again, I find myself being picked up by an unseen force by the feet. I scramble at the loose rock and small bunch of grasses in an attempt to stay on the Earth, but no avail. I rise up higher and higher into the clouds until I'm exactly over Jesus' cross. I see His head droop down onto his chest and seconds later, His spirit (I assumed) appears, floating toward me with a bright smile on His face. As He passes me, I plant a kiss on His cheek and the dream ends.

#2- This dream occured after I didn't go to Sunday. Again, it's set on Mount Golgotha and I'm with the crowd watching Jesus on the cross. This time, a woman appears carrying a stool and she approaches Jesus. Placing the stool at the foot of the cross, she gets up until she's eye-level with him. She begs Him to let her pray for Him, but He ignores her, staring at the robber that is crucified to His right.

2. fractal

fractal Eye see what you did ther

It's perfectly normal, and shouldn't have any meaning in my opinion. People have had a lot more bizarre dreams. It might be a form of wish fulfilment.

3. stevenfermi

stevenfermi Registered Member

It might mean you are very tied to your religion (which I am going to guess is Christianity), and since you skipped a Sunday church and this triggered it, it may be because of your spiritual connexion. :p