• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

I had the Urge to...

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
Well, as I opened your thread and read what you wrote I thought...why would Goat ever want to listen to that song? Jesus Christ on a cracker!

And then I thought...I didn't really care, because it's irrelevant.

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.

Oh those Crazy Catholics and their Cannibalistic Rituals.
------
oh and the Yoda in me says "Deliver I must!"

Its Jesus Christ.... on a cracker... and yes you guessed it.... that cracker is holy!

I wonder how long I could roll through town wearing this necklace before I took a bite?

Last edited:

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
My guess is awhile. Saltines don't really taste that good. However...if you were drinking Jesus instead of eating him, that would probably be a lot more delicious. I'm not a huge cracker/wafer fan.

But I will drink the fuck out of some blood/wine. Or grape juice.

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
But I will drink the fuck out of some blood/wine. Or grape juice.
lolololololool Vampire Jesus spreads his hemoplague

under the facade of Twilight....

For the record.... I puked a little in my mouth when I stumbled upon this after searching "Vampire Jesus".

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
Yeah. I much prefer zombie Jesus.

Or respawn Jesus.

MAgnum9987

Do What Thou Wilt
This thread is LoL win.

Dabs

Registered Member
This thread is LoL win.

It went from Steven Tyler's mouth to Jesus Christ on a cracker.
Come to think of it....Steven Tyler could fit all of Jesus Christ AND an entire box of crackers in his mouth.

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
It went from Steven Tyler's mouth to Jesus Christ on a cracker.
Come to think of it....Steven Tyler could fit all of Jesus Christ AND an entire box of crackers in his mouth.
as far as thread hijacking range goes... for me this is Kindergarten to any normal Trolls Graduate School. This is like that odd moment where you're spooning, caressing eachothers bodies, when that thought comes across your mind; "20 minutes from now I'm gonna be drenched in sweat and stinking of Rut.... but here I am, doing this dance instead, wasting time. this isnt even foreplay yet?!?...... or is it?".

As far as conducting the direction a thread goes... I make Thomas the Train look like a child's toy. :huh:

MAgnum9987

Do What Thou Wilt
as far as thread hijacking range goes... for me this is Kindergarten to any normal Trolls Graduate School. This is like that odd moment where you're spooning, caressing eachothers bodies, when that thought comes across your mind; "20 minutes from now I'm gonna be drenched in sweat and stinking of Rut.... but here I am, doing this dance instead, wasting time. this isnt even foreplay yet?!?...... or is it?".

As far as conducting the direction a thread goes... I make Thomas the Train look like a child's toy. :huh:
What the fuck is this shit all up in here? I have no clue what the HELL is going on here. I am going to CAPITALIZE random words because I have no CLUE what is GOING on here.