I had fun with a tele-marketer this morning

pro2A

Hell, It's about time!
I so pulled a Milton on this guy... He called and I knew it was a telemarketer so I started mumbling to him like Milton from Office Space... he eventually hung up. I had a good laugh.

:lol:

If you don't know who Milton is, here is a medley of Milton clips from the movie. I can do a pretty good Milton so I'm told. (Just not on demand, it has to be on a whim)

Office Space - Milton's Complete Scenes - Video

Last edited:

pro2A

Hell, It's about time!
HA!! Did you threaten to burn the building down, or did you talk about a stapler? or something new altogether?
Lol... a combination of both. :lol: I was ranting about how I dislike sales phone calls now because the the last one that call me I did not receive the product I wanted and went on and on.... I threw a I'm gonna set the building on fire there towards the end after a nice long rant. I enjoy tele-marketing calls, they are fun to fuck with.

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
Hahahaha...I love to mess with phone pirates. Sometimes I will just hand the phone to the Tiny master and let him chitter at them till they hang up.

Other times I try to sell them something or just mess with them. If i am in a mood I will string them along for a long while (30 min or more) and then at the last minute I tell them I am not interested and hang up on them.

There are so many ways to mess with them. Hey call my house and try to sell me your crap and you are gonna get messed with.

Last edited: