I had a weird dream.

Discussion in 'The Bathroom Wall' started by AnitaKnapp, Oct 20, 2009.

1. AnitaKnapp

AnitaKnapp It's not me, it's you. V.I.P. Lifetime

I woke up at 4 a.m. coughing up a lung. When I finally went back to sleep...I had the strangest dream.

I dreamt that I couldn't go back to sleep after waking at 4 a.m...so I decided to go to work early. When I was walking in the parking garage, I came across this guy that I used to go to high school with...and his wife. They couldn't get into the building because they forgot their badges...so I started walking them in. About halfway, my boss arrives. I was pissed because not only was he there early too, but he was supposed to be away on business and not there at all.

Turns out, he was only there to move my desk to the front of a classroom...yes, it went from work to classroom...weird. I was given 4 books for reading material...I only remember the title to two of them: The Boss and The Bitch. lol

Sammy Hagar was my substitute teacher. He and I got to talking, and he remembered when I got his autograph, because he said it was a unique request. He then asked me to bring it into class the next day so that he could see it as a finished product, when I had gotten through framing it. And he invited me out to Cabo for his big birthday bash they do every year.

2. Jeru

Jeru Registered Member

I am jealous

3. NINnerd

NINnerd Survived a M&G with Trent

Lay off the drugs.

4. AnitaKnapp

I wish I had some drugs to lay off. I would still be coughing, but I wouldn't care.

5. PretzelCorps

PretzelCorps Registered Member

Ahhh, yes, yes. Very good. Your dream of insomnia is indicative of the angst you feel at being born without a penis. You meet with people you knew in high school because of some repressed, latent memory that is trying to surface; your focus goes immediately to the man, because he has a penis, and you do not, and you are jealous.

You hate your boss because he has a very small penis; he compensates for this by being an asshole. You hate him, not because he is an asshole, but rather because deep down you are jealous of his small penis, because you have none.

Sammy Hagar strikes you as someone that would have a very large penis (though in reality, this is up for debate). You feign deep interest, as secretly you wish to attain his penis for yourself. Your dream concludes with you being successful in your pursuit, as having Sammy Hagar give you special treatment is symbolic of your success in attaining his penis, whereupon you are awakened by euphoria; you experience a horrible falling sensation as you wake, because you grimly realize you will never have a penis. And you are jealous.

At least, that's what Freud would have said.

AnitaKnapp likes this.
  6. Nevyrmoore

Nevyrmoore AKA Ass-Bandit

Yes, but if his theories are anything to go by, Freud wanted to bang the shit out of his mother. So I don't take everything he says at face value.

7. NINnerd

NINnerd Survived a M&G with Trent

Pam doesn't have a penis?? Ugh...forget meeting, then.

:lol:

Iris likes this.
  8. PretzelCorps

PretzelCorps Registered Member

Yes, yes, students; take note of the deep revulsion that the female experiences as she realizes her friend does not have a penis.

9. AnitaKnapp

Oh noes.

I don't have a penis.