• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

"I gotta piss like a racehorse."

Tucker

Lion Rampant
That's often what I say when I gotta piss like a racehorse. When appropriate, I'll tone it down to "...pee like a racehorse," which is slightly more polite terminology. Neither is a thing I'd say to a maitre d', you understand; but for casual settings, they serve.

How do you let the world know it's time to let some water out?

Dekzper

Registered Member
Well, if it's casual I just say I gotta piss (loud or Face). But if it's a formal function I say I need to use the facilities or I gotta piss... it depends on my mood and the "formal" function. :nod: But if anyone was in my room and told me they needed to piss like a racehorse, I'd get them to the backyard quick! :-o Racehorses don't use toilets.

Willy

Registered Member
I usually say I need to go and squeeze my sponge.

When you say "Piss like a racehorse" Do you mean you get on all fours!!! Or while at a swift canter or full gallop?

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
How do you let the world know it's time to let some water out?
Why would we want the world to know anyway that we have to do it? :lol:

If I'm not in a middle of a convo with someone, I just go do my stuff without the announcement. If I have to excuse myself, I just say I need to go to the restroom.

The only time I feel I need to announce this tmi thing is when I'm talking to my kids and they're following me around "leave me alone, maman wants to go pee-pee" :rofl:

generalblue

Where is my Queen?
I have a couple of them that I use, and I usually only say these things if I am drunk. 'Gotta go drain the lizard.' 'Gonna relieve the blue vein'. When I am sober I just simply say I have to go use the restroom.

Bliss

Sally Twit
I hate the word 'piss' so I never say it. It just sounds horrible.
I either say, "I'm just nipping to the toilet!" or I say, "I need a pee."

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
I'm very clear and say it shortly without hesitation.
I either say "pee" or "toilet". And that's it. There's no need for other words.

There are times I say nothing about it and go in silence.

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
I actually say I gotta race like a pisshorse.

either that or I'll go with "Gotta take a leak" but I never quite understood what that means when you look at it straight forward :hah:

Rebeccaaa

yellow 4!
Why would we want the world to know anyway that we have to do it? :lol:

If I'm not in a middle of a convo with someone, I just go do my stuff without the announcement. If I have to excuse myself, I just say I need to go to the restroom.
This, pretty much.

But I say bathroom instead of restroom. 'Cause I'm cooooooler.

So yeah, either 'just going to the bathroom', or nothing.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Misdoubt Introductions 13
shelgarr General Discussion 5
HalfEatenSurprise Video Games 5
Impact Bathroom Wall 7
AnitaKnapp Bathroom Wall 71