I got your solution for The Undertaker's opponent at WrestleMania 26

Mordecai!

YouTube - more deck eye

Watch that video and tell me honestly who would be a better opponent for The Undertaker. Here you have your ultimate battle of good vs evil, and what better opponent for The Undertaker to lose than to Mordecai? The ultimate build-up for the next generation. A perfect opponent for The Undertaker to lose to :D

Hire Kevin back and give him a chance.

Now, I had a topic like this before, but I had to bring it up again. What is your reasons behind disliking Mordecai so much? Was it just too gimmicky for your liking?

Last edited:

HappyFace

Registered Member
Mordecai seriously scares the hell out of me. The reason is very simple, the last time he was on WWE TV he made a promo about his next victim and that this victim was very terrible, thsi victim likes, cheats and steals.

You know what was the next thing I saw on WWE TV? News of Eddie Guerrero's death.

It was just a mad ass coincidence that spooked me.

I don't find Mordecai to gimmicky, he's no more gimmicky then undertaker.

WesJones87

RayzorBlade87
I always thought Mordecai vs Undertaker would have been a very interesting fued.

On the one hand, you have The Undertaker. Clearly meant to be evil, dressed in black but the fans love him. Then you have Mordecai. Dressed in white and supposedly acting for good, and the fans hated him. Good contrasts there, I never understood why they didn't give the Mordecai character a fair chance.

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
If Mordecai beat the Undertaker at Wrestlemania, I'd get myself a bus ticket. I'd go to WWE headquarters and shit on the front step of the building, then piss on the door.

I'm not joking here.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I've said it many times, you guys will probably not agree with me one bit though. I think it should be Ted DiBiase Jr, and DiBiase Jr should end the streak of The Undertaker at Wrestlemania and become an elite star in the WWE. It would be the perfect way to give him a huge push as a main event star. Now on to Mordecai, personally I never been a fan of his, he's pretty boring if you ask me.

wooly

I am the woolrus
Whoever ends Undertaker's streak should be the future of the business. Or if they decide not to end it, it should be against a legend of the business than can provide a truly epic match to end Taker's career on.

I definitely wouldn't put Mordecai in any of those categories.

Though i wouldn't really care if they ended the streak or not if they had Taker v Sting. There isn't a wrestling fan in the world that wouldn't want to see that :D

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yeah I agree with you on the Sting part, it's definitely the dream match up fans have been dying to see for a very long time. But it's going to take a lot from the WWE part to convince Sting to come wrestle at WM26 against The Undertaker. Also neither of these two would want to lose, so that's another bump in the road.

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
I've said it many times, you guys will probably not agree with me one bit though. I think it should be Ted DiBiase Jr, and DiBiase Jr should end the streak of The Undertaker at Wrestlemania and become an elite star in the WWE. It would be the perfect way to give him a huge push as a main event star. Now on to Mordecai, personally I never been a fan of his, he's pretty boring if you ask me.
But DiBiase Jr. sucks :nod:

Besides, beating the Undertaker would not immediately make him a star. It would be a piss stain on Undertaker's career and would get him a bit of attention for a month or two and then people would be bored with him again. The Undertaker is a gimmick wrestler and he arguably has the greatest gimmick of all time. Without at least a year of buildup and DiBiase getting a decent character outside of goofy cohort to Randy "Made-up mental illness" Orton, the match would blow and no one would care.

Wrestlers don't become "elite" because of a change in script. Wrestlers become elite when they develop popular, strong personalities and perform at their peak at all times and pour all that they have into the business. DiBiase is very, very far from that.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
You can't really say DiBiase Jr sucks because he hasn't gotten a chance to show off his stuff because he's stuck behind Randy Orton all the time. With that being, DiBiase should get a solid push as a face in the next month or so because The Marine 2 will be coming out soon. They will want to advertise the movie, so they'll have to turn him into a face sooner rather than later. Personally I don't agree with you when you say it would put a piss stain on Undertaker's career, even if he does lose once at Wrestlemania, he'll still be known as one of the greatest wrestlers of all time, losing a match won't ruin that reputation.

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
No, but the streak is one of his claims to fame. DiBiase is paired with Orton, all we need is some storyline involving him turning on Orton and you can push him to the moon with that kind of publicity. DiBiase even sucks as a back up guy, it can't say much about his ability to be a stand alone guy. Perhaps he isn't getting the shots he deserves, but he's still a very boring wrestler with nothing going for him but his name.