• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

I Got You A Puppy

Dabs

Registered Member
I have no idea how they do this:

Type in a command and see what happens...like sit, roll over, down, stand, jump, sing, shake, fetch, play dead, etc. And, it's also very cute if you type in a command that's not recognized!!

Make sure you type in Kiss too, but do that command last!

I Do Dog Tricks

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
That was actually really cute. I thought it would be some little cartoon dog or something but that little guy was adorable. I wish my dog was as well-trained as him.

Dabs

Registered Member
I don't want a fucking puppy.

Srsly, I prefer cats.

Sorry Impact, but he's just a pretend one, so he won't poop in your house. And I'm not a pet person myself at all. When I see people with little puppies, and they are all 'cooing' and 'gooing' over how cute he/she is, I always tell them "You know what comes with puppies dontcha?. Puppy poop!" No thanks. And cats, even tho they use the litter box, I can walk into someone's house and tell right off if they have a cat or not. I don't want that for myself either. Besides, I let a damn fish in a bowl die, I'm not good with pets.

Impact

V.I.P.
Probably best you don't have a pet then haha

And I taught my cat to go outside, rather than have a litter box. They're gross

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
All get is a blank page.

Dabs

Registered Member
Probably best you don't have a pet then haha

And I taught my cat to go outside, rather than have a litter box. They're gross

That is awesome, I am very impressed! They have always said it could be done, and I have heard people tell stories of how their cats do indeed, only use the potty outside. That is very good :)
------
All get is a blank page.

Sorry Elly, I just tried it again, and it took me right to the page. Maybe try again?

Last edited:

Dabs

Registered Member