• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

I got what I needed

jayadev

Registered Member
I would not post here about different features of Opera browser. What I would like to share with you was the reason why I changed to Opera. I like Firefox very much, in fact I used it for long. The problem I was facing was it took time to load while Opera loads very fast.

JohnR

Registered Member
Yes, Opera does load fast. But after awhile, Opera's tabs cause a lot of memory usage. Have you noticed that? That is why I have switched back to Firefox.

jayadev

Registered Member
Yes, I have noticed that. But not everytime does it happen. May be it depends on certain situation. Overall I think Opera is faster while browsing also. Do you also feel the same? Whatever it is both Opera and Firefox is much better than IE. I don't know about IE7.

Python

Sssssuper Platinum ******
Hi Everyone!!

Can Opera run on Mac OS 9.2.2 or OS X Tiger? Also, if it can will it "play nice" and not be a power hog?

Thanks,

Steve

Python

Sssssuper Platinum ******
I just want to see what visitors would see. I would like to try and have a clean look all around. It drive me nuts when one little thing is out of place.