• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

wut I got this email and I was like whoa.

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
Doh! Sorry, sometimes I forget that I changed my username. :-/

Barbara

Ess Tii Eph Yu
V.I.P.
Hey Amy. I figured that might have been you. Glad to see you finally got the moderator position. Sobriety has been trying at times but overall the not drinking isn't the hard part. The hard part has definitely been the changes as a person that came along with it. Thanks for the support from everyone about this subject.

Idis, with all those emails sent out you have to remember or you'll have people all confused.

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
ZOMG It's CAPTAINOBVIOUS. . . and he's a mod? Alright buddy. Who did you bribe? No I can place Idis. Thanks for the help.

Hi Hilander. I hope there's only one of you as there can be on one.
I know, right:lol:

I really hope a lot of old regulars come back and stick around, and as a member of the staff now if you have any questions or concerns, let me know.

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
I see how it is :lol:

Barbara

Ess Tii Eph Yu
V.I.P.
Danny. Eff off.

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
Consider myself effed in the off direction

Barbara

Ess Tii Eph Yu
V.I.P.
ROFL. Danny you're one of the ones I missed the most.

Bliss

Sally Twit
Hey Amy. I figured that might have been you. Glad to see you finally got the moderator position. Sobriety has been trying at times but overall the not drinking isn't the hard part. The hard part has definitely been the changes as a person that came along with it. Thanks for the support from everyone about this subject.
Thank you. It only happened recently, so I'm still learning the ropes. I am enjoying it, though.

Change is always going to be difficult, but you just have to look at the positive side of it. You must feel healthier as well.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Well look what the cat dragged in...welcome back!

Do you plan on sticking around?

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
ROFL. Danny you're one of the ones I missed the most.
I still remember that time you called me at 3am because you were bored while waiting in the mcdonalds drive through lol. I remember thinking 'wtf, the mcdonalds drivethrough is that busy at 3am, that there's a lineup?'