I got pranked!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dragon, Apr 1, 2009.

1. Dragon

Dragon Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

Well, today is April Fools day and did anyone get pranked yet?

I just woke up and I got a text from my friend saying that she is pregnant. Not knowing what day it was, I replied back congratulations and she texted me back saying April Fools! I had too much to drink last night so I didn't know what day it was. I am going to get her back though. I am going to have my friend send her some flirty texts. :lol: They know each other though because we all went to school together.

2. Nixola

Nixola Boom Boom Pow!

Lol

I actually forogt about April Fools to be honest. No I haven't been pranked yet, and I doubt I will.
    It's not really a day that I acknowldege...

3. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

There's a website somewhere saying that Tom Hanks died on set. Of course I clicked it and read it and did gasp for a second.
    I was also told all the Youtube comments are upside down. Fun times!

4. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

Last night I was talking with my friend and I just happened to notice it turned midnight, so I started being really 'off' with her, and she thought I was genuinely offended at something she'd said, which is out of character for me so she got really really worried and started apologising for nothing :lol: then I said, oh hey, look at the time. and she was like I hate you :lol:

But no, I haven't been pranked and I doubt I will, like Nix, I don't really acknowledge it lol.

5. English-Emo-Boy

English-Emo-Boy Supreme System Lord V.I.P. Lifetime

I'm in a pretty boring office when it comes to April fools day.

I didn't get pranked but I did hand my notice in and when they asked what was going on I withdrew it and declared April fools, to the discontent of my colleagues!!

6. Oooh_snap

Oooh_snap Living on the 0th floor V.I.P. Lifetime

I have yet to be pranked, but I pretty much just rolled out of bed. I doubt I will be pranked at all, but then again I have school today so lord only knows what could happen. I know I won't be pranking anyone that is for sure.

7. Jeanie

Jeanie still nobody's bitch V.I.P. Lifetime

The I'm pregnant April Fool's prank is such a bad idea. Talk about a bad jinx.

8. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

I agree. Don't do it. Unless you want it.

9. Nibbles

Nibbles meep

Haven't been pranked today but I did send a message to a friend saying I finally got a boyfriend. He laughed so hard I didn't want to burst his bubble.

10. ancredelamour

ancredelamour Registered Member

i got pranked but i knew i was being pranked so it didn't work out the way my pranker wanted it to.

it was my boyfriend, the last time he ever drove he rolled and totalled the car. and last night he had to drive his friends truck from one town back to this town, and he didnt contact me for like 3 hours after, so i called his cell and was like "where are you?" and he's like "sorry, i'm in the hospital waiting room! i crashed the truck and just got my arm casted" i knew he was lying so i said "OH MY GOSH NO WAY! I'M ON MY WAY!" and then he was freaking out and was like "NO NO! DONT COME! APRIL FOOLS!" and i was like "yeah i know, april fools..."