I Got Poppycock

Discussion in 'Money & Investing' started by Julie, Jun 25, 2005.

1. Julie

Julie Registered Member

I can't believe I forgot to post this on here....but I won Trina's Poppycock auction & I got in the mail last Saturday. It was filled with LOTS of wonderful treasures...WOW Trina!

If it's okay with ya...can I put pics of my treasures? Or a list? Or some hints? It was just such a great box! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

2. TGirl

TGirl Registered Member

hahahaha if you can do what every you want I am ok with it...hahahah I am so glad you liked it!!!

3. Julie

Julie Registered Member

Really? Thanks GF!! So do inquiring minds want to know? Yeah? Okay...here's the poppycock:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. 1_ares_1

1_ares_1 Registered Member

Oh! My Lord!! I thought I knew things! I know nothing!!!

5. Msbabedoll

Msbabedoll Registered Member

LMAO!!!!!!!!!! OK wait just a darn minute! I get all this flack about seeming to be such an angel and then putting up my Snatch auction from her and she sends you this? (shaking head) We ALL see how you REALLY are now Trina!!! LOL LOL

(psst.........I bet she has a special box of "toys" under her bed too!!) LOL LOL LOL

6. Julie

Julie Registered Member

Well...okay...if Trina must go down in flames for selling this then I must go down with her...cuz...well...I bought it! Hahahahahaha!!

And she prolly does have a box under the bed too....hehehehehe...

7. TGirl

TGirl Registered Member

No I don't.....GAWD its up in the closet hahahahahahaha don't everyone have a special box?????

8. Msbabedoll

Msbabedoll Registered Member

special box???? LOL, I used to sell this stuff!!! I got a special suit case! LMAO

9. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

Well now, maybe you should have made it a mystery snatch auction!!! :lol:

10. Mina

Mina Registered Member

LOL!!! I have always wanted to be a product tester for some of this stuff!! Get paid to.... well.... um.... you know