• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

I got my "planting the seeds" mystery win

TGirl

Registered Member
I got my mystery win today...how fun was that opening every seed packet....and what they came in is so darn cute!!!

Thank you Lana...I was not disapointed at all....I just feel like you lost your butt on this one...I love it so much!!!!

what a nice surprise!!!

fairyquadmother

Registered Member
Hi Trina....

Well, I didn't make a huge profit :) But I'm glad you liked it. I wish I could have dropped $500 in it for you too! lol.

You can share what all was in it if you like. I don't mind. I thought it was fairly decent loot :)

Lana

TGirl

Registered Member
Ohhhhhhhhhhh good... I will take a picture if that is ok.......I want to show everyone....

1_ares_1

Registered Member
Ok...well hurry up about it then!!! I've been waiting for..17..18..19.. well lots of seconds!!

TGirl

Registered Member
ok I hope she don't get mad I posted pics...but I was very happy with what I got....

Here is the pics excluding the money which mysteriously disapeared with my daughter.....

Attachments

1_ares_1

Registered Member
WOWEEEEEEE! LANA!! Cool Mystery Seeds! No skimpy on the good stuff there!!

doubles2004

Registered Member
Very nice items trina.Glad you won

TGirl

Registered Member
Thank you....<smiles> I am happy