• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

I got my Brass Keys.....

TGirl

Registered Member
Ok I pouted and sniffled cuz it took a long time to get my keys....Ok it was not really that long I just wanted them...
I LOVE THEMMMMMM I am so glad I won.....I really wanted the brass necklace too, because I am a belly dancer and it would have went SWEEEET with my costumes.....but hubby said I could not bid it up, cuz he was mad I bought the keys..
he said...."what the heck are you gunna do with those?" I was not sure, but I wanted to get creative...well he likes them now that we have them and he wants to make a Wind Chime out of them....ugggggg can't stand the neighbors let alone have one myself..... sooo we are arguing about that!!!
I am sure I will loose again...believe it or not I am the one that says, yes Dear.....
Ok I just wanted you to know that "Iggy" is a great seller and off to see her feedback forum!!!!

Last edited:

kromsales

Registered Member
YAY!! Put a rope around each one and give them to the kids as a necklace...give them a silly story behind the key...
Andy still has one his daddy did that with..he cherishes that thing ;)

iggyshotthebear

Registered Member
I was soooo worried about them!!! I hate it when stuff doesnt arrive as quickly as ya thought it would lol I'm glad they arrived safely (they did arrive safely didnt they?) ... as far as the windchime... its a neat idea but just think of how tarnished they are going to get out in the weather ... tell hubby this ;)

TGirl

Registered Member
kromsales said:
YAY!! Put a rope around each one and give them to the kids as a necklace...give them a silly story behind the key...
Andy still has one his daddy did that with..he cherishes that thing ;)

Well maybe the small key would go on a necklace...but some of these keys are huge...would make the kids have neck problems lol

iggyshotthebear said:
I was soooo worried about them!!! I hate it when stuff doesnt arrive as quickly as ya thought it would lol I'm glad they arrived safely (they did arrive safely didnt they?) ... as far as the windchime... its a neat idea but just think of how tarnished they are going to get out in the weather ... tell hubby this ;)

yes they did arrive safley....very good packaging etc......I am happy with them 110%...hubby said we would just have to polish them alot....lol

Last edited: