• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

I got FLOWERS!!!

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
Ok I'm giggleing like a little girl! Scott sent me 18 roses!! (big smile)

Attachments

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
Nope, only thing i can figure is we had our first real argument this weekend. I didn't talk to him all day Sunday. :) Hmmmm might do this more often if it gets me flowers! LOL

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
Ahhhhh, how sweet! Make sure you dry or press one with a little note to remember the occassion! :D

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
I will!! I had a flower like that kept in my jewelry box that Kayla gave me the first mothers day after James died. Well right before Christmas this past year someone broke into my house and stole my whole jewelry box!! It was the non valuable stuff I had in there that meant the most to me, other than my wedding band and engagment ring James had given me. I did however get the engagment ring back, THANKFULLY the police found it at a pawn shop in Memphis!!

TGirl

Registered Member
Wow pretty impressive....don't abuse the "arguements" lol they figure us out to easy!!! heheheheheh then it stops :(

They are so pretty!!! Any blue roses in there??? hehehehe My Fav

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
:) No I have never seen a blue rose! There are pinks, and an orangish pink, and sun yellow, and a darker yello, and white? with pink edges, yellow with pink edges and they smell SOOO good!!!