• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

I got another new handgun

sky1

Registered Member
man i think the gun law needs to be looked again over there

Dabs

Registered Member
The odd one here....I hate guns...I know guns aren't the cause of people getting shot and killed, it's the people shooting the guns...but guns scare me.
What if they accidentally discharge??
What if you get some careless sumbitch who leaves their gun unattended with a 2 year old who gets ahold of it and fires it??
I know most people practice safety...but I'm dead serious when I say, if I see a gun in someone's house...and especially if I know it's loaded....I tremble, and I will leave.
My sons own guns, and they know not to bring them out and show them off when I'm around.
After my Dad passed away and I was cleaning out his room, I opened his top dresser drawyer and there were 3 guns!
I thought my heart had stopped.
I had to call my son to come remove them, I couldn't touch them...for fear I would accidentally fire one.

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
Wow, what's with all the gun collectors on this forum? What are you guys waiting for, the zombie apocalypse?