I got a TV interview!

teena

Registered Member
Hello Everyone
Well My local tv station has just called and will be here in a couple of hours to interview me for tonights news! Im a little scared:eek:hno:, I have never been on tv before but I want all the spot light for this auction so I will go ahead with it! Everyone wish me good luck and I will update when I get done with it! Talk to yall soon!
Teena

Dragon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
You will do just fine. Just pretend the camera isn't there. When I was on the news, I was talking to the reporter and didn't take any notice of the cameraman. The reporter was hot so that's why I didn't notice the cameraman. lol. The good thing is that you will get more publicity for your auction and you'll be the town celebrity. Good Luck and let us know how it goes.

SamusAran86

Registered Member
Good luck with the interview. hope it goes well.

If you can, post a link to the local site so we can either see this interview, or at least read about it

teena

Registered Member
Hello Everyone
Well Im all done with the interview for TV. It went great I was alittle scared at first but the reporter was very nice and we just sat there and talked. We did our interview outside in frot of the house since thats where the banner will be. He ask me all kinds of questions and said I would be on the 6:00 and 10:00 news! So that pretty cool! He did say something about being a town celebrity, I didnt even think about that! I will get the link for the story when it come out tonight and post it for everyone to see.Thanks again everyon I just dont think I could do all this without all of yall! :)
Teena

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
I can't wait to see it Teena!!! I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!! (big girly hugs)

You have gotten to do what most of us on here are dieing to do! :)

kromsales

Registered Member
teena said:
Hello Everyone
Well Im all done with the interview for TV. It went great I was alittle scared at first but the reporter was very nice and we just sat there and talked. We did our interview outside in frot of the house since thats where the banner will be. He ask me all kinds of questions and said I would be on the 6:00 and 10:00 news! So that pretty cool! He did say something about being a town celebrity, I didnt even think about that! I will get the link for the story when it come out tonight and post it for everyone to see.Thanks again everyon I just dont think I could do all this without all of yall! :)
Teena
Thats great! I have done 2 today and have another one tomorrow. I have done about 10 all together in the last 3 days LOL So get ready for it to hit!! I have to carry a schedule around now! LMAO The phone ones are the easiest...mostly for the radio. But TV is the hardest so if you got through that fine then you will do good! :)

teena

Registered Member
Thanks Everyone!
Yeah it was pretty easy Im glad I did it and now just wating till six so I can see it on TV lol to make sure I look ok and I did everything ok lol! I really do want to thank everyone at this site I have learned so much just from being in here!

kromsales how did you get so many interviews do you have that many local tv stations in your area? Did most of them come after you did you first interview, sorry if im asking so many questions this is all still very new for me.

Thanks again everyone
Teena