I got a job!

NINnerd

Survived a M&G with Trent
I am late posting this here, but I got a job about a week ago. I start this Thursday. :)

I'll be proofreading for a company called DynCorp International (DynCorp International - We serve today for a safe tomorrow). It is 90 days temporary with the HIGH probability of going permanent (they are already telling me what will happen with benefits, etc. when I go permanent). I will be proofreading government contracts and proposals (read: work will not run out). This is a great opportunity for something long-term for me. The drive is pretty bad (an hour each way). BUT, if it goes permanent, I could afford to finally move out of my friend's house and can move a bit closer to work (and friends).

This is especially great because I really need to money right now. We are completely broke. So this is wonderful!

Wish me luck! :D

NINnerd

Survived a M&G with Trent
Thanks, dude! I'll keep you guys updated. Like I said, my first day is Thursday. So I'll be sure to tell you how it went. I hope well!

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Congratulations Jane! I'm sure you'll do a great job and eventually you'll get the job permanently.

Unity

Jedi Mind Tricks
Staff member
I'm way behind on reading this, it was posted when I came back into town last week...congratulations Jane! Sounds like a perfect job for you, lots of job security and maybe even some interesting stuff!