I got a Job!!!

I know it took forever but I got my first job. I work for a long time family friend. His name is Steve and he owns his own business. He delivers and Installs appliances like stoves and dishwashers. I am still in training, I am getting $10 an hour. Last week was my first week. I started Wednesday, he already paid me for Wednesday and Thursday. I made $400 off those two days.

So I want to know what other people here on GF are doing for there jobs and on a scale from one to ten, One being not at all and ten being never want to leave tell me how you like your job.

My job is crappy because a one hour job can take four with only a few problems. Why does that suck? Well you only get paid for doing the one hour job, no matter how long it takes. Ether way though the pay is said to be amazing so I think I am going to make the best of this.

Oh and I almost forgot.. The hours can be really long at my job. Thursday I left my hour at 7 30 am and I got home at 9 30 pm. I could barely walk thru the front door.

Last edited:
. I am still in training, I am getting $10 an hour. Last week was my first week. I started Wednesday, he already paid me for Wednesday and Thursday. I made $400 off those two days.
You worked 40 hours in 2 days?:-o

Congratulations on the job.

I hate you.

I barely make 200 bucks for two weeks of work.
That is what my friend tony said. He works for TJ maxx.

Well he got $200 for one weeks worth of work
------
You worked 40 hours in 2 days?:-o

Congratulations on the job.
Well it was more like 25 hours but I did more then he wanted me to do. I am supposed to just stand there and watch and ask questions. I installed a few things so I think he always paid me commission which is not supposed to start till I get my own truck.

Last edited: