I got a date tuesday

Discussion in 'Dating & Relationships' started by Critter, Jan 10, 2010.

1. Critter

Critter Registered Member

Not sure exactly where to bring her. A lot of people have been saying movies and dinner, I thinking one or the other. I was also thinking of buying one or two flowers after words.

(they be roses)

She 20 years old shortly be 21, i am 22 years old shortly be 23. Her b-day in feb sometime same as mine :lol:

2. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

The problem with dinner and a movie is that you don't have the time to talk during the movie. Your best bet is a three course sit down dinner and an activity that requires you two to interact. Bowling, sightseeing, going for a long walk, or soem other activity to get a chance to talk more and get to know each other. I think a movie date for the first date is a little lame.

Just find out what she likes to do or make your best guess and try to do that.

3. Critter

I was thinking of bowling lmao thanks that makes a lot more sense dinner and bowling sound perfect. Yea i just know she wanted to see a certin movie i didn't know if dinner was going to fast or not.

4. Doc

That's why you find a nice sit down restaurant that has three individual courses. The dinner takes longer and gives more opportunity for conversation.

5. EllyDicious

EllyDicious made of AMBIGUITY V.I.P. Lifetime

well...i don't think the movie would be a bad idea. i mean ... people are generally shy on their first dates and sometimes they don't know what to talk about .
    so when they're done with the movie at least they got something more to talk about lol.

6. Critter

I just really have not been on a date since like 4 years ago so its been long. and do you think roses two of them are moving to much or not at all?

I am shy and she is also, i am very nervous stressing over it i think just a bit much. I just want her to have a great time. and also do you think flowers only `1-2 roses are bad or good idea

7. EllyDicious

EllyDicious made of AMBIGUITY V.I.P. Lifetime

it depends on her type. i guess she could find them romantic though.
    i wouldn't mind him giving me 1 or 2 roses. it's be sweet.

8. Critter

yea i agree i know she likes the mall and wants to see the new Alvin movie with those chimpuckd,

I am just hoping going out to dinner is not to fast

9. Doc

I'd go with a single rose. Long stem.

10. Critter

thanks all i keep checking back so update if something pop's in your head.