i gave it almost a day.

Discussion in 'NBA' started by fatboy, Jun 16, 2006.

1. fatboy

fatboy Guest

ok Ive waited almost a full day, and i haven't heard anything about shaq's comments after the game. Kobe just brushed his shoulder and he is cocky shaq makes an unprofessional remark and i haven't heard a thing. hmmm. so when do we start the shaq bashin. myself i think it was funny. i think stack did a good job, maybe a little to aggressive, but not intentional. shaqs comments just make for an interesting series.

2. Xero.Shab

Xero.Shab Guest

Maybe it would help if you would post what shaq said after the game.

3. fatboy

fatboy Guest

shaq said he has had harder hits from his daughter. love taps.

4. Xero.Shab

Xero.Shab Guest

Did he direct it to anyplayer? Because if he did, then yeah that's unprofessional, if not, then its just a funny comment.

5. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

yeah. he said something along the lines of "my first impression was mydaughters hit me harder when I come home" and "it felt good to get hit like that, thanks Jerry"

I thought that was pretty retarded. First, he goes and refuses to speak to the media after game 2, and now he turns around and makes fun of other players after a blow out. way to go Shaq. way to go.

6. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I agree it was very stupid what he said, he should of kept them to himself, I think he was just angry because he did get knock down on is ass by a guy that is almost 100lbs lighter then him. I also agree with you saying that when he said that he was acting cocky, also he was just a big baby when he didnt go to the media after their lost.

7. scottmcgrady

scottmcgrady Guest

Don't hate on Shaq. No kidding, it was a stupid comment and all but after all, he is an awesome player and usually a good loving funny guy. It was stupid and he shouldn't have done it, but he did and it shouldn't matter due to the fact of his frustration, worse things could have happened due to his frustration, like a fight/brawl.

8. fatboy

fatboy Guest

i agree, but i think if d wade wouldn't have been there to lay his little ass in shaq he might have tried to act silly. after they both shot there shots they went and talked to each other, which was good, so i thought it should have been over then. no smart remarks off the court.

9. scottmcgrady

scottmcgrady Guest

Shaq doesn't fight, and if he does it's when something terrible happens. If you have read his autobiography, he explains that his dad taught him to hold back his anger and not start fights although he did have one against Charles Barkley when Barkley threw the basketball at his head in a game.

10. fatboy

fatboy Guest

and ur forgetting the one when he almost took brad miller's head off. good thing none of those 3 swings landed. and ur forgetting about when he wasn't dressed out and he ran behind the bleachers to get Doug Christie after he hit rick fox. and I'm sure if i put some effort into it i can find some more. not saying he is a bad guy, but he fights just the same as anyone else.