• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

I feel the need to show off

wolfheart

Registered Member
Nice collection,i think out everything there i like the knife with the knuckle duster hilt,what type of handle is that?.

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
You can buy the Russian versions in California.. just not the Chinese. Also there are Mag restrictions... I believe its no more than a 15 ct maybe 20 but thats across the board not just for AK's. and it cant be fully auto, Semi only.

I've spent some time behind a buddy of mine's AK up in the hills. To be honest I'm not a huge fan. But then again Im biased, I've got a Ruger Mini-14 (.223) that I've fired 'till it glowed red and still managed to drive tacks with it. A trip to Reno where everything is legal was all it took to find a 50 round banana clip for that toy. I've heard theres a drum mag out there but oh man I couldnt imagine the weight it'd add. Pro you get a chance to shoulder a Mini-14?

When I get money ahead in my play funds I'll be in the market for a Mini-30... 308 has always been my favorite shell even over a 30-06. I drool at the thought of having a semi auto .308

Last edited:

pro2A

Hell, It's about time!
You can buy the Russian versions in California.. just not the Chinese. Also there are Mag restrictions... I believe its no more than a 15 ct maybe 20 but thats across the board not just for AK's. and it cant be fully auto, Semi only.
Ya Cali and most liberal states are weird like that. We all know its that 16th round that'll get you :rolleyes:

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
lmao and even more dangerous than the 16th round is how scary it looks. I recall when the Assault Weapon Restrictions were hot and heavy in the news that was pretty much the main terminology on what firearms were to be banned......All the Scary Guns!

Because you know how they can kill you harder than than another gun of the same caliber

ALso! did you know that the brass knuckled trench knives like that are illegal in California? Ive been looking at this antique WWI version for a year or two.....Cant get it though because of the stupid laws

dDave

V.I.P.
You seem to be quite knowledgeable about guns, that is a huge collection.

Do you actually use ALL of them? Or are some just for show?

pro2A

Hell, It's about time!
You seem to be quite knowledgeable about guns, that is a huge collection.
Being a gun owner you kind of have to know the laws and use of guns.

Do you actually use ALL of them? Or are some just for show?
A little of both. My Glock I use daily. That is my carry gun. It is ALWAYS with me where I am legally able to carry it. The other handguns are for target shooting or concealed carry if I can't open carry my Glock (Mainly my Kel-Tec in my pocket at work). The revolver I got for my wife to carry. The rifles all generally have a purpose. The shotguns are both either for turkey hunting or home defense. The .270 is my deer rifle, the .22 is my rabbit/squirrel gun. The Mauser is for fun. The AK is for fun and for the "end of the world" scenario.

Last edited:

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
Pro, you should shave the firing pin on your AK and make it fully auto. You seem like a responsible fellow that only uses it at a range, anyway. Why not waste rounds faster?