• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

I feel sorry for the newbies.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
I don't know why and don't care a chuff, but maybe it's a Halloweeny thingy?
For me I've got to say, and I don't hold it against anyone, especially Tucker :wub:, but it does kinda highlight the clique.

Feel free to correct me, I wont take offence. ;)
It's a thread in the VIP forum. Rattie, I suggest you upgrade your account to VIP so you don't feel left out (how's that for recruitment, :hah:). The others just randomly changed their avatars seeing others have done it. You could have done it too with someone else if you chose to. It's not exclusive.

RATTIE

Registered Member
I can't upgrade, I'm extremely skint. :cry:

But I don't feel so bad now, thanks. :lol:

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
dammit, tucker is on the west coast so there will be two jeanies for the next couple of hours.

:shifteyes:

Swiftstrike

Registered Member
I dont feel sorry for newbs.

Not in the least.

Nixola

Boom Boom Pow!

Swiftstrike

Registered Member
how come you dont feel sorry for them, not that im saying you should, just asking why :)
Everyone is a newb at one point or another. They go through the same or similar situations from veteran members no matter what.

I treat all members the same until they earn my respect...

I am completely against pampering newbs...

Wade8813

Registered Member
I never went through anything like this, with large numbers of people switching avatars (and sometimes sigs) when I was new.

And it's not like anyone's saying we should pamper them - just that they might be confused.

RATTIE

Registered Member
how come you dont feel sorry for them, not that im saying you should, just asking why :)
Swiftstrike is a poo bum and a rotter!
He's equally horrible to everyone from what I've seen but can be bloody funny too.
Expect a nasty and if you get a humerous twist, BONUS! ;)

...............now he's gonna pick on meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. :(