I dont want to see Taker...

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by StroShow, Feb 20, 2010.

1. StroShow

StroShow The return shall be legenday! V.I.P. Lifetime

I never thought I'd head myself say this but the last thing I want to see this year is The Undertaker going into WM as the champion...and it's not because I want a Jericho vs Edge match up. We all know that Taker isn't going to lose so him going in as champion makes things so predictable and boring...but if he goes without the title then it makes things a lot more interesting...like when he fought HBK last year.

Discuss

2. Konshentz

Konshentz Konshentz

He will tombstone Chris Jericho and retain at the Elimination Chamber and head into WM to face Edge. Edge will break the streak and put Undertaker into hiatus.

Or at least that's what I'd like to see. Doubtful though.

3. StroShow

There's no way that Untertaker's Wrestlemania streak will end. And here's my two reasons: 1) He's near retirement and there's no way he'll lose it closing on it. 2) The only reason he'd lose it is to push a younger star...not an established wrestler like Edge...even though it would be stupid on Vince's part ruining something so special. All an all that would be a terrible storyline IMO...but it's your opinion and I'll leave it at that.

4. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

I do agree with Bosh...Undertaker isn't going to lose at Wrestlemania anyways so why have the title on the line like that? I know Unity has mentioned before that a HBK/Taker rematch having the title on the line is different and I do agree with that BUt I think the rematch sells itself.

I would have Jericho win...Edge being the rumble winner he's going to get a title shot. The feud of 2010 is Jericho/Edge...lets get it started at Mania!

5. Konshentz

Konshentz Konshentz

I think the streak should end at some point. You guys are right, it should be to put someone way over. But who? Anyone close to that level right now in either brands? Who would you have break the streak.

Plus, I didn't say it would happen.... just that I'd like to see it happen. Ha.

6. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

Nobody worthy of beating him right now. Guys like Kingston, Morrison, DiBiase, McIntyre etc MIGHT be ready at some point but you can't count on it. Undertaker has beaten everyone who is an established star who is young at Mania except for maybe John Cena.

Undertaker should retire undefeated...that's his legacy.

7. StroShow

Right now there's only one guy I think the WWE should consider him losing the streak to and that's Drew Mcintyre, because I see star potential in this guy. But I rather see him going undefeated because what was the point to make so much effort year after year reminding us wrestling fans that he's undeafeated at wrestlemania? IMO, if they wanted a perfect time to end his streak it was last year against Shawn Michaels. Now it's definitely too late.

8. Shooting_Palanx

Shooting_Palanx The Rock is cooking atm..

I can see Cena ending Takers feud in all honesty, but yeah you guys are right, he should keep his streak untarnished.

9. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I don't think Undertaker is going to win at Elimination Chamber, and hopefully I'm right. Like CB said it would be so predictable if we had Undertaker go at Wrestlemania as a Champion since there's no way he would be losing at WM since the streak will not end in my opinion.

10. wooly

wooly I am the woolrus

I can't see Taker going into WM as champion. The match does sell itself and it's pretty much a foregone conclusion that we're gonna see HBK vs Taker II at this year's WM, which i think is a terrible idea personally. It was great the first time and with both competitors in much worse shape then they would have been for last year's WM i can't see it being anywhere near as good.

I think right now my dream scenario for Taker's streak would be for Taker to win at WM again this year (HBK ending the streak serves no purpose) and then next year HBK, after failing to beat Undertaker two years in a row, picks John Morrison as his protege and picks him as the guy to end Taker's streak. With improved mic skills i still think Morrison could be the next HBK and i think that'd be a fantastic way to pass the torch.