I don't want churches near my schools

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
You know, since all Christians and Catholics like to fuck little boys and such. It would only make sense to remove all such religious places that are near schools.

Gavik

Registered Member
I don't want dem schools near ma church! Dem evolutionists wanna make ma kids worship the devil. Ma kids should be learnin 'bout guns n god like dat good book says!

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
It's about the mosque near ground zero (not the one inside the pentagon already, hint hint) and how this country is full of too many retards that are fully convinced that the actions of the few determine the character of the many.

Hence, all christians/catholics bang boyscouts.

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
It's about the mosque near ground zero (not the one inside the pentagon already, hint hint) and how this country is full of too many retards that are fully convinced that the actions of the few determine the character of the many.
Of course. What else could it be! :rolleyes:

Hence, all christians/catholics bang boyscouts.
Perfectly logical! :lol:

@ Cons: Yea, I thought that you said you were Catholic somewhere along the line. Maybe I'm mistaken. I refer to myself as being raised Catholic, because I don't consider myself Catholic. I don't find organized religion to my liking.

But I did lol at your OP :lol: