I don't know what's funnier

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
The fact that I had Jeanie imagined as her current avatar before she changed it, or that people continue to bitch about each other and then get all upset when it's done to them in return.

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
I think the funniest thing is how worked up Constantine gets over mine & Angels' posts. He negged me for what I said in the Misleading Thread Titles thread. called me grandma again.

:lol:

Tucker

Lion Rampant
I think the funniest thing is how worked up Constantine gets over mine & Angels' posts. He negged me for what I said in the Misleading Thread Titles thread. called me grandma again.

Damn them neggers, always goin' after our wimmenfolk.

(I may very well end up in Hell for that joke, but sometimes a guy just can't help himself.)

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.

See now this is a good progression here, you used to just bitch to the mods and cry at me until I got in trouble! Isn't it so much more fun to not be so sensitive towards every little thing the person you're holding a grudge against does?

Damn them neggers, always goin' after our wimmenfolk.

(I may very well end up in Hell for that joke, but sometimes a guy just can't help himself.)
Don't worry, I used the same joke on here a while ago, I tried to start a group called the "neggers".

I'll save a seat for you.