• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

I don't get..

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
I had never seen you type the word "fuck".
first time eh? i suppose i don't really say it that often haha

typically the only time i do is in odd situations where it shouldn't be necessarily used because i think i'm funny when i'm really not :lol:

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
lol kevin, you are funny. Funny lookin'

Rebeccaaa

yellow 4!
millz says the eff word all the time, even when he answers the phone at work. true story!

Shwa

V.I.P.
I gave you the rep on the other thread cause I thought your comment was funny. Wow...

~Shwa

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
Millzsaidfuck said:
first time eh? i suppose i don't really say it that often haha

typically the only time i do is in odd situations where it shouldn't be necessarily used because i think i'm funny when i'm really not
I can't picture you saying "fuck". Your FACE and the word "fuck" seem irrelevant.

millz says the eff word all the time, even when he answers the phone at work. true story!
:naughty:

How do you know it? You call the guy even at work?

nice!
------
I gave you the rep on the other thread cause I thought your comment was funny. Wow...

~Shwa
lol Shwa! This is not against you .. really! :lol:
You're not the only one who did that so calm down honey.. calm down !

I was just wondering. What's wrong with that?

Last edited: