I don't get it... snow white overalls

fairyquadmother

Registered Member
#2 on the pulse.

So Um.. what's so special about a pair of overals that have been decorated as snow white with a big stain on them?
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=15635&item=4730534888&rd=1

A whole other world I know nothing about? Or just a bunch of crazy rich mothers?

ah... reading more. I guess it's a joke. Right over my head.
whoosh.

Last edited:

wolvergambit

Registered Member
I don't get it either and how does it fit from 18 months to 8 years???

Also she has them listed as NWOT and yet in her description she says when her daughter wore them, shoe got all kinds of compliments.

So how can they be NWOT if they were worn?

I think I'll list some of my old torn jeans with a picture of the Pope on them or something.

fairyquadmother

Registered Member
She better hope that GP is the last bidder, or she's got a buttload of final value fees to pay.

wolvergambit: If you read further down in the additions to the listing, she addresses how it's to make you laugh. I seriously did not get the "joke" for a while. I don't consider myself impaired when it comes to humor.

wolvergambit

Registered Member
That's what makes me laugh.
I have some real gold & diamond jewellry and expensive watches ( all brand new) that I can't get bids on and yet people will spend $1000 for a joke?

I'm going to have to rethink my listings.

Julie

Registered Member
I had to read the whole thing all the way thru to figure out it was a joke too. But have any of you figured out if the winner gets anything else besides these awful overalls? If that is all the winner gets, for the price it's up to, then I need to re-think my angle on what I'm selling!

helpisontheway

Registered Member
I have been following it alot... if you run a search on OOAK products rather then one of a kind... you'll see there is a HUGE following.

It seems that many people are hitting a larger collector audience with the OOAK auctions. Rather then trying the traditional PICK ME kind of auctions...

wolvergambit

Registered Member
helpisontheway said:
I have been following it alot... if you run a search on OOAK products rather then one of a kind... you'll see there is a HUGE following.

It seems that many people are hitting a larger collector audience with the OOAK auctions. Rather then trying the traditional PICK ME kind of auctions...
What is an OOAK product? I have never heard of it?