• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

I didn't know this, about ebay, square trade and paypal

ecnotek

Registered Member
I was doing a search on google to find out about payment methods and low and behold I ran into this link about ebay, paypal and square trade. Gosh! I didn't know that they have such bad things said about them. I'm not putting ebay, paypal or square trade DOWN but mannnnnnn look at what people are saying about them.
Reviews

1_ares_1

Registered Member
Well Hunny, That's what happens when one company owns the others. Ebay is monstously huge and when Paypal started getting popular Ebay opened her big mouth and swallowed them up. So now they can say they are two different companies but, what it all boils down to is that they have quite the little (ok, huge) monopoly going there. Unfortunately, Overstock and the other auction houses just can't compete with their traffic and so, we keep using them.