• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

I decalre war on these forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

God of War

You morons probably can’t read so I’ll repeat myself. I am here to declare war on these forums.

First off let me introduce myself my name is God of War. That’s all you need to know.

The reason I am here is because I am going to take over these forums. You’re probably asking yourself how I am going to do this. Hack the site? No I won’t do that. Give up? Oh well you’ll have to wait and see. It’s not going to be pretty.

My History: I’ve been doing this for about four years now, me and my clan have taken over five forums so far, none of them where major forums, they where all crappy like this these one. I almost succeeded on two major forums; you might have heard of them DBZGT Legacy and Planet Namek? I had 75% control of the members on both of those forums but the admins got scared so they decided to ban me. This story is no bullshit. You might have also notice that neither of those is open anymore.

Now if you ban me that only show that you fear me and my clan.

You might be asking yourself about my clan, well don’t worry they will be here shortly. I have ten other members in my army. They’re always there for me. My army and I have been studying these forums for two weeks now, learning who are the leaders and moderators, and the active members. We’ve studied and now we’re ready to declare the war.

You’ll hear more of me and my army soon enough, you don’t know when, but you’ll find out soon enough, because we’re invading these forums.

You’ve been warned

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
*Laughs at the silly virgin*

Not sure if I believe you, but if you've really bothered doing this for four years, then you really need to leave the damn computer. If it's a joke, then it wasn't too good. I'm just interested as to how you plan on 'taking over' these forums . . . without hacking. You realize all it takes is a quick ban and you and your clan of drooling nerds are done right?

Lmao, welcome to CF, jackass.

Pugz

Ms. Malone
V.I.P.
Ha ha! Good one Merc.

This is all we need, another smart ass member. Piccolo is the only smart assed one around here....him and Sephi. I've faced lot's of people like you. I doubt your threats will scare Vince or Blur, that, and you're seriously out numbered. Eleven little nerds against....how many active members do we have?

Anyway, get away from the computer and smell the spring air!

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
Pugz said:
Ha ha! Hey Merc, isn't this in the wrong forum? Shouldn't it be in sub?

It deserves a warning too!
It should be in the "look-at-me-I'm-a-waste-of-life" forum.

Pugz

Ms. Malone
V.I.P.
Do we have one?

Sorry i edited since. I felt a little more needed to be said...that and i was crashing --_--

Damn com.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
Pugz said:
Do we have one?

Sorry i edited since. I felt a little more needed to be said...that and i was crashing --_--

Damn com.
Sometimes I think we need one, like a wall of shame or something. A little motivation for members to not be complete douchebags.

EDIT: I'm going to give him a warning for this spam. Keep yourself restrained GoW. If you even attempt to do what you claim you've done with your past miserable 4 years, you'll be gone before the cheetos dust settles on your keyboard.

Pugz

Ms. Malone
V.I.P.
Ha! Yeah, that'd be good. Ask Blur, maybe he'll make one and this can go there first ^_^

Malificus

Likes snow
God of War said:
They’re always there for me. My army and I have been studying these forums for two weeks now, learning who are the leaders and moderators, and the active members. We’ve studied and now we’re ready to declare the war.
I'm terrified. ::)

It took you two weeks to see who's active or not and who the mods are? How is that?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Lol this is pretty funny, hopefully you do come with you pathetic clan and show us what you can do. I really doubt it that you controlled planet namek and dbzgtl, also you do not scare any of us, so like everyone says get a life and a hobby aswell.

Vegito728

Registered Member
Well this outta be interesting lol. Ya but for real get a life. Get away from the the computer and get a GF(I doubt you could get one).But really I ain't scared of nerds lol. But welcome to the boards.

Status
Not open for further replies.