I could cry!!!

wolvergambit

Registered Member
As some of you know, my Silver Lining auction for Rick ended and there was a problem with the winning bidder. So I sent out a second chance offer to the next person in line. I haven't heard back from them yet and was thinking I was going to have to relist.

Anyways, I mentioned in another thread while the auction was going on about this Ebayer who emailed me and had accused me of shill bidding and saying my story was a fraud.

Now this same Ebayer who has Zero feedback I might add, has just sent me an email.

You can read below what he sent to me.

Barb: Let me guess "Punkchild666 (0), who just happened to become a member a
few days before you auction ended and is also in Canada, could not come up
with the $330.00....awwww! As a new bidder, your auction would be the first
thing they would want to bid on, yea right..haha! The other bidder (also from
Canada) retracted his bid ( he claimed he entered the wrong amount), but it
took him a full day to find that out? He was supposed to retract his bid and
enter the correct amount immediately, which he never did!

Now, I bet you wrote a convincing sob story and sent the other lossing
bidders(suckers) Second Chance Offers, right Barb? How can you stoop so damn low?
For an ex-model and a very beautiful & statuesque woman, you sure can be very
shrewd with a cold heart!
What happened in your life that made you behave this way Barb?

This hoax you tried to pull is a clear violation of every ebay rule and
policy. I have more than enough evidence compiled against you to make absolutely
sure that you're permanently banned from ebay for good. Taking advantage of
people's good hearts is totally despicable. If there is a God, you will be
severely punished for the scam you tried to pull on guilible bidders.

Anyway, I took the liberty of contacting the loosing bidders and explained
what you tried to do. I am confident nobody is going to accept your Second
Chance Offer my dear. Do you think just because you're very attractive, you can
get away with anything you like with no penalty? I think you need a 3 day
intense love making session by a real man to set you straight Barb.

Okay..your scam backfired on you. Right now, I am not going to do anything
further. However, if you have the nerve to relist your fraudulent auction, I
will come down on you harder than a ton of bricks. Try a new scam. Sell more
Doritos chips that look like the Pope's hat....I have to hand it to you, that
was a creative but effective rip off!
You are very clever Miss Whitnell.

If you dare, I really would love to hear your response and thoughts on all
this. Am I just imagining all this, Barb? Am I overreacting and you are a
completely honest woman with good intentions? If so, prove it to me and not
only will I forget the whole thing, but I will take you out to romantic,
candle lite dinner to one of Canada's finest 5 star restaurants.
Am I the culprit in all this looking to do you wrong?

What would you do if it was my auction and you found out I was using diffent
names to shill bid like that, especially that it was for a young kid who
died like that?

Peter

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
DO NOT REPLY TO HIM!

Report "Peter" to eBay. He is spamming your bidders, and is harassing you. I hope he feels good about what he has done. What a complete jerk. Report to eBay immediately. Send that email to eBay, as well as other emails he has sent to you.

-Andrew

1_ares_1

Registered Member
How does this nut-case even know your name? has he bought something from you in the past? Andrew is WAY right on this...REPORT REPORT REPORT!
If as a bidder, he sent me an ugly email about you, I am definately sending it on to ebay. What a FrEak! take a deep breath and forget it all...(after you report him) :tough: :mad: :tough:

MenInTights

not a plastic bag
This guy seems like a real physco.
I would be sure that you have no ties to your address on auctions, message boards, etc.
Maybe its just me, but it seems he has spent a lot of time doing research and contacting bidders. I would consider this guy a real threat.

wolvergambit

Registered Member
1_ares_1 said:
How does this nut-case even know your name? has he bought something from you in the past? Andrew is WAY right on this...REPORT REPORT REPORT!
If as a bidder, he sent me an ugly email about you, I am definately sending it on to ebay. What a FrEak! take a deep breath and forget it all...(after you report him) :toughmadtough:
No, he hasn't bought anything from me. I made the mistake of answering his first email to me while the auction was still going on, defending myself to him like an idiot.( although after looking back at that email, I never said my first name? I only signed it B. Whitnell). I hope he's not a lurker in here>??

I did forward this email of his on to Ebay.

The funny thing is he has Zero feedback, but he has bid on tons of items.

The thing I find strange is that he knew about me having a Dorito Pope hat listed once and I don't know how he knew that, because it doesn't even show up on Ebay.

The sad thing is I was going to relist Rick's auction, but I guess it would be a waste of time if he is going to sabatoge it by emailing anyone who bids.

Bunny_roses

what? no pink?
he is trying to scare you, that is why he wrote it like he did. Like Andrew said send it to Ebay immediately!! don't ever reply to him. And I certainly would not let him scare you from listing your auction again!

people like that need some serious help!

wolvergambit

Registered Member
Bunny_roses said:
he is trying to scare you, that is why he wrote it like he did. Like Andrew said send it to Ebay immediately!! don't ever reply to him. And I certainly would not let him scare you from listing your auction again!

people like that need some serious help!

Well he did a good job scaring me. When I read the apart about needing a Real Man, I felt like I needed to go take a good shower and wash the filth I felt after reading the email.

Last edited:

Bunny_roses

what? no pink?
wolvergambit said:
Well he did a good job scaring me. When I read the apart about needing a Real Man, I felt like I needed to go take a good shower and wash the filth I felt after reading the email.

That is exactly why he needed to be reported. I would consider that a threat. He might have thought he was wording it in such a way so it would not get him in trouble but, I would definitely consider it a threat. Still though don't let him stop you from listing again, it is so stupid these people that think they can control everyone elses auctions. Just because they have nothing better to do or they don't have much of a brain to come up with a good auction of their own, they will go around and try to destroy others. List again and if you hear from him again just forward it to ebay and let them know that he is harrassing you and your bidders!

wolvergambit

Registered Member
Ok everyone. I have relisted it under # 5578852987. Can everyone please add it to their watch list.
I can tell I'm going to be sitting on pins and needles now waiting for Peter to strike again with a nasty email.