I changed my avatar

Hiei

The Hierophant
What do you think? I got tired of good ol' Al being up there. Might change it back to him sometime, though. Don't know how I like this one yet.
------
Also, Dahmer is leveling up quite nicely. I'm leaving him at level twelve for today. Not bad. A dozen levels on the first day.

Also, her stats as follows:
Health: 35/795
Strength: 464
Defense: 268
Agility: 375

Last edited:

KLaZik_BEATz

Registered Member
i think the old one was better, but thats cause i was new to it and it seemed fresh, but you probably had it for awhile

...I bet this one played scrabble all the time

R1pperZ

Registered Member
Vague, odd and black n white... Works but I still like the ava from your sig the best.
I demand you change back to him.. :stare:
------
And how the hell did you get a breeded drag2 without having to hatch it?
I smell some BS in the works here...

Last edited:

fragile

Registered Member
I'm not sure if I saw the old one, but this one reminds me of an ultrasound picture that you take of a baby. That doesn't mean that I don't like it, but it doesn't mean that I like it either...

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
that's weird, i was just thinking about your avatar this morning. i liked the one you originally had, the one I first PM'd you about. the demon-looking thing.

Hiei

The Hierophant
I remember the demon thing. That one was cool. But the sized down version of it didn't do it any justice. I can't remember who it was that made it or where I found it but I wish I could find it again.

I'll probably change this avatar after halloween. Maybe I'll do a seasonal themed avatar from now on. Or until I forget.