I changed my avatar

Discussion in 'The Bathroom Wall' started by Hiei, Oct 17, 2008.

1. Hiei

Hiei The Hierophant

What do you think? I got tired of good ol' Al being up there. Might change it back to him sometime, though. Don't know how I like this one yet.
    ------
    Also, Dahmer is leveling up quite nicely. I'm leaving him at level twelve for today. Not bad. A dozen levels on the first day.

Also, her stats as follows:
    Health: 35/795
    Strength: 464
    Defense: 268
    Agility: 375

Last edited: Oct 17, 2008

2. KLaZik_BEATz

KLaZik_BEATz Registered Member

i think the old one was better, but thats cause i was new to it and it seemed fresh, but you probably had it for awhile

...I bet this one played scrabble all the time

3. Hiei

Hiei The Hierophant

This one may or may not have played scrabble. I'm not entirely sure. But it's a nice story.

4. R1pperZ

R1pperZ Registered Member

Vague, odd and black n white... Works but I still like the ava from your sig the best.
    I demand you change back to him.. :stare:
    ------
    And how the hell did you get a breeded drag2 without having to hatch it?
    I smell some BS in the works here...

Last edited: Oct 17, 2008
  5. Clear_Note

Clear_Note Demon King/Sith Warrior

I don't like this one. D:<

6. icegoat63

icegoat63 Son of Liberty V.I.P. Lifetime

7. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

This one is pretty scary. I liked that creepy looking one you had before you had the old man.

8. fragile

fragile Registered Member

I'm not sure if I saw the old one, but this one reminds me of an ultrasound picture that you take of a baby. That doesn't mean that I don't like it, but it doesn't mean that I like it either...

9. Jeanie

Jeanie still nobody's bitch V.I.P. Lifetime

that's weird, i was just thinking about your avatar this morning. i liked the one you originally had, the one I first PM'd you about. the demon-looking thing.

10. Hiei

Hiei The Hierophant

I remember the demon thing. That one was cool. But the sized down version of it didn't do it any justice. I can't remember who it was that made it or where I found it but I wish I could find it again.

I'll probably change this avatar after halloween. Maybe I'll do a seasonal themed avatar from now on. Or until I forget.