PlayStation 3 I caved in

Certified Shitlord
and bought a PS3.

I paid off Arkham Asylum so I'm dying for that. Outside of Resistance, Killzone and Little Big Planet, what can you suggest for available games?

PSN: SolidIchor

Formerly "Maikeru"
Well, Uncharted 1 is very good, you should also get MGS4, warhawk and fat rpincess, they are all at a good price now.

Also infamous and valkyria chronicles, or ninja gaiden sigma if you havent already played the xbox one

Certified Shitlord
I have Uncharted, didn't play it yet though.

I saw Valkyria Chronicles but I didn't read any reviews yet. It looked good. I think I may wait for Sigma 2. Fat Princess looks meh to me.

Any other decent RPGs?

Formerly "Maikeru"
Well Eternal sonata is multi, but the ps3 version has nice bonus and more replay value, Valkyria chronicles has great reviews, its a very solid game, i would check gametrailers video review so you can take a look at the gameplay.

You have Disgaea, but i had the impression you didn't like it very much... You also have Cross edge which is also a japanese hardcore rpg.

Most ps3 rpg's are japanese only, at least for now:

Atelier Rorona
3D dot game heroes
Agarest: Generations of war
Agarest: Senki zero

You can see some of them on this list for the American relsease
The Official PlayStation 3 Exclusives list... on

This fall we will get those plus White knight chronicles, Demon souls and Heavy Rain.

If you don't mind importing Demon souls is a great game and it comes with english menus and subtitles, or you can wait for the NA release this fall- check out gametrailers for some gameplay videos ^^

I think you also have some Psn Rpg titles, but i haven't looked them up.
Last edited:

Certified Shitlord
Eternal Sonata got really boring really quickly when I had it on 360.

Heavy Rain looks okay, the only game I'm really craving is God of War III.

Formerly "Maikeru"
Presuming you got a ps3 for its exclusives thie year's winter and 2010 will be very good.

Uncharted 2
Sigma 2
Mod nation racers ( its like LPB, only with cars)
The last guardian
God of war 3
Dead nation
Final fantasy versus XIII
Trine (this one i believe its coming also for xbla)
Plus the ones i mentioned above like Demons soul and whte knight chronicles.

Those are my recomendations for future buys.
Last edited:

Certified Shitlord
MAG is one I was thinking of, I just couldn't remember what it was called. Hopefully it's as epic as everyone thinks it's going to be.

Staff member
I don't know of any good games for the PS3 yet but I plan to get one in the near future as well, mostly for Blu-Ray capabilities and Gran Tourismo 5 (not yet out yet though).

Good move on your part. There are way too many Xbox 360 fanboys these days. The last thing the world needed was another one. :lol: