I can't vote!!! :(

Discussion in 'Ideas & Support' started by jack612, Jul 31, 2008.

1. jack612

jack612 Registered Member

I don't know where to put this up, so I'll just put it here, mods feel free to move in necessary.

Well...I can't vote. When I go to a thread with a pole, I see the results and it tells me that I can't vote. Is there a reason for that? I thought maybe it was because I didn't have 10 posts, but now I do and I still can't!

Any help is appreciated, thanks guys
    ------
    I can't find a way to edit, so I'll just add this on.

I can't chat either, and the three possible reasons that it gives don't apply to me, so I don't know...
    ------
    Well, that worked :)

(the adding on to the post)

Last edited: Jul 31, 2008

2. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Once you have 25 posts you can vote and do pretty much everything you just mentioned. That's your problem right there. ;)
    ------
    You should be good now. I've manually set your account to be able to do everything now.

Last edited: Jul 31, 2008
  3. jack612

Oh, thanks a lot.

If chatting also usually requires 25 posts (except for people with special treatment ;) ), then you might want to change that on the "you can't chat" page, because it said that I needed 10.

4. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

True. Good idea. I just changed this right now so it should be less confusing in the future. :)

5. jack612

Once we're talking about chat, maybe you can explain to me what the exclamation point I sometimes see next to the chat means. I'm guessing that it means that other people are there, but I just saw it and when I clicked on it I was the only one there. So I'm not sure if someone was there but then he or she left, or if the exclamation point means something completely different.

6. R1pperZ

R1pperZ Registered Member

It is there to show you people are in chat.. Guess they left before you got in.
    :-/