• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

I Can't Take It Anymore!

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
Gawd Spence...I hope your joking???? She SO obviously cheated that auction to the pulse.:mad:

.......yes, I know you were kidding!!!

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
Looks like the auction was pulled, I was wondering how long it would take.

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
Looks like you have a second chance at those jeans Spence. :lol:

I looked at her other "cheat your way to the pulse auction", and cannot believe how many people have actually purchased from her. I guess it just goes to show the lack of morals a lot of sellers have!:rant:

MenInTights

not a plastic bag
where is the auction? my friend looked all over ebay and couldn't find it. He didn't write down the sellers name and doesn't know where to search.

.....I mean she didn't write it down....my friend who wants to buy the jeans..:lol:

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
Just look for it on the pulse, I'm sure she'll cheat her way back up there!

In the meantime, I think I'll give up...hmmm..let's see..SOCKS...yup that's it, I'm giving up socks for the new year....auction coming soon...NOT!!:lol:

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
Hey Spence, tell your "friend" hehehehe..if they go to the first pulse page, they can find her under a different user ID selling ghosts. Be sure to check out the other items for sale...I'll stick to unused TYVM!!!!!!!