• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

I Can't Take It Anymore!

photoghog

Ok, I'm sorry for yelling... But, I had to get it out. I'm just so sick of the Pulse cheaters I could cry! :( Why aren't the auctions getting pulled? Why are they allowed to cheat??? That chick selling her pants (that was in her underwear in the "rock" auction) has an auction listed on how to cheat your way to the pulse! :mad: Not to mention it's in the wrong category! Over half of the auctions on the pulse have a listing offense (improperly categorized, offensive material, information comipilation, misleading titles...), but they clearly are not getting reported or Ebay just doesn't care! Why?!

I wanted so badly to make a success out of my auction. I've been honest and I'm not gonna cheat! Plus, I've read almost every page in the listing policies to make sure that my listing complies!

Who cares about the BIN auctions??? No one is going to really watch a BIN auction! :rolleyes: Thats just rediculous!

MenInTights

not a plastic bag
So what do you do? Just create a bunch of ebay ids and use them to watch your auction? Is that the secret? Not that I care to do that, I'm just curious.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
You can watch auctions as a guest, and eBay counts this as a watcher towards your total. Well, clear your cookies and watch all day long and poof.

The pulse isn't really all it's cracked up to be anyway. Who cares if you are on it. Really the real way to get any money for something out of the ordinary is to get traffic to the auction itself through any media you can get.

Most of the pulse cheaters have 1,000 or so hits. Everyone knows they are cheating, and this is why nobody bids.

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
That same seller is selling the "Pulse" secret. Judging by one of the questions she was asked, she is suggesting multiple accounts be opened.:shake:
Like Andrew said, the cheaters are obvious, if the auction is good enough it will get the hits through word of mouth.....trust me!

photoghog

It's nice to have the support here. Ebay can be so discouraging. :(

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
You're right, but stick with it and you'll find the right combo to draw the attention to your auction.

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
I think it sucks that she is makeing money off this scam..:mad:

I don't know abought you all but I reported it..:nod:
Fraud is fraud and it's against eBays rules..

The more eBayers who report this kind of stuff the faster they will put a stop to it.:nod:

Nanner

Registered Member
How did you find the auction? I'd be happy to report it!

MenInTights

not a plastic bag
just don't report the jeans auction she is doing.
...nor for me, of course. For a friend of mine..yeah. heheh...