I Can't Remeber the Name of this GAME (First Person shooter)

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by savj14, Jan 3, 2006.

1. savj14

savj14 New Member

I'm looking for a game for the PC and I have no clue what it is called. I wanna say its made by Eidos, but I'm not positive. I remeber one of the very first screens shows who made the game and the logo looks like a little guy with crazy hair and he does this funny little laugh. I almost wanna say it has the words Voodoo in it or something like.

As far as the actual game its a first person shooter. Its kind of like Doom just a little bit better as far as graphics. You atsrt off with a knife and it takes place in Egypt I believe. I know you can get a blow torch and you fight against little bugs and mummies. You have to solve certain puzzles to open doors and get out of each level.

I had this game as a demo, and I got it free with PC Gamer magazine. That is pretty much all I can remember so if anyone has any type help, that would help...........Thanks

2. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Interesting.. I think the Voodoo you saw might have been your graphics card? There is a company called Voodoo PC that makes high end gaming cards and computers.

As for the game, I don't know if I've played any first person shooters with that description. Maybe someone else here will know.

3. LaRazaUnida

LaRazaUnida Registered Member

Last I heard Voodoo was no longer a company, didnt they go bankrupt or something?

4. savj14

savj14 New Member

I know for sure it has nothing to do with the Voodoo Graphic card, but do you know of any Logo that might have a weird looking guy with spikey wild hair and makes a crazy laugh??? If i can find the company that made the game I'm sure I will be able to find the title :cool:

5. LaRazaUnida

LaRazaUnida Registered Member

What year was the game? Was it Serious Sam?

6. savj14

savj14 New Member

I'm not sure if it was Serious Sam ......... it was made around 2000 i believe

Does anyone have any idea on what Company would have a logo like I described............. it was game that had different weapons and you could swim where there was water.........it also had a end boss guy at the end of the demo(which was like 7 levels long)..... He was this big dragon like guy where fire would be coming out at you.........hope this helps

7. savj14

savj14 New Member

I found the game ....Its called Powerslave and its made by Lobotomy
    It took some major research and remembering but thats the one :)