I can't get on chat

Discussion in 'Ideas & Support' started by Malificus, Jul 26, 2009.

1. Malificus

Malificus Likes snow

And this causes me some degree of concern because I'd like to.

2. renniegade

renniegade Registered Member

i had the same issue but after browser cache clear and re-entering log in details i got in fine, however this could just have been sheer coincidence

3. AnitaKnapp

AnitaKnapp It's not me, it's you. V.I.P. Lifetime

Was it already full? Currently if there are 5 or more people in there, you can't get in. Something to do with licensing...I think?

4. Malificus

Malificus Likes snow

Hybrix fixed that way back. Also, I was eventually able to get on.

5. AnitaKnapp

AnitaKnapp It's not me, it's you. V.I.P. Lifetime

Yeah, but it's that way again now. Licensing ran out.

6. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

It says there were 2 people in there earlier and it wouldn't let me in.

7. Chaos

Chaos Epic Gamer V.I.P. Lifetime

Brixy only got a trial, as far as I know. It was only fixed for a month or two. :lol:

8. Malificus

Malificus Likes snow

and like, earlier this week there were like, 7 people on

9. Chaos

Chaos Epic Gamer V.I.P. Lifetime

:dunno: I don't set the rules, I just break 'em. Sometimes I have trouble getting in with five people, other times I can get in when there's more no sweat. Brixy's the only one who can tell us it's exact limitations. :popcorn:

10. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Yeah. It's going to cost me some bread to get the actual license. The main reason I didn't buy it yet:

1. It's a few thousand dollars
    2. I had a few server problems come up while running it. I'd like to get that ironed out with Adobe before actually paying them money, let alone a lot of money.

I'll probably be able to get another demo soon though since I had problems last time. They can't really deny it since they are aware of the problems I reported last time. They never fixed them either as far as I know so I'll just wait a bit longer for the next version to come out and then get another trial.