I can't edit my own groups

When I try to edit the Inner Circle or \m/(|:)\m/ (My social groups) it says I don't have permission to do so

I just wanted to see what new options there were to mess with (particularly these group avatars I've been seeing) but when I clicked "Edit Group" it gave me this:

Malificus, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
  1. You need to have at least 25 posts to access certain pages and features. Do you have at least 25 posts?
  2. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  3. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
And yes, I should be able to enter that area. I created them. I suspect it's because I'm not a VIP.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
Yes, I think it's because you're no longer VIP that enabled you to create and edit your group. Maybe there should be a way to maintain managing of your groups if you already created it, even after you lose vip.