• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

I can't believe this is still here.

BrandonKFTW

Y'all must've forgot.

It's been at least 4 years since I've been here, but since I can't remember even the EMAIL that I used back then, and the site didn't recognize my old username... I figured that I would tell you who I used to be...

KSpiceFantastic.

Ring a bell? No? Whelp.

I haven't been here since 2013, and I figured that I would check in.

Back in 2013 when I left, I was in the midst of a difficult time in my life, struggling through college to get a degree I didn't even know if I even wanted. Now, in 2016, I am a practicing pharmacist in Pennsylvania helping out a few pharmacies near my hometown for a company I won't name for privacy reasons.

I still game... a lot... and will continue to do so as long as I can. I still name Game of the Years on my Tumblr (brandonkftw.tumblr.com) and tweet a lot on my Twitter (@BrandonKFTW), so you can follow me there when I do post on them (not as much as usual, very busy).

This is not me returning full time, but this is me checking in and saying that all is well in my life and I am in a great place. I just figured I would share that with y'all.

Even with the name change, it's good to see some familiar names.

-Brandon

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
Totally remember you, KSF. I think you were a member of our "group" or in one of the games we played. It's good to see you and know you're doing well.

I was DaStevez, changed my name.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
Welcome back KSF! Good too see you and hope that you're doing well. Definitely stick around full time! All the cool kids are doing it.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Wow! I was thinking about you the other week. It's great to see you back here and telling about your life. I know you said this isn't a full-time return, but I do hope you'll stop by more often. It's nice to see old faces around here.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
Nice to hear from you, even if this isn't a return hope you will stop by once in awhile.

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
hey bud, glad things are doing good for you! Of course I remember you, our epic dragon fight and the wool house :p

BrandonKFTW

Good to hear from everyone! I plan on popping in every now and again. I am running another Game of the Year thing on my Tumblr, but will post it here, just like old times (Smel and some of the others remember those, right?).

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Hey man, glad you see you stop by!

I do still follow you on twitter haha

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Dude, wow! It's been a long time! Good to hear from you again.

You might remember me as Echoes.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Hi Brandon, you might remember me as Hybrix back in the day. :) Nice of you to stop by! Glad things are going well for you. Hope to see more of you again!