I brush my teeth with faeces

Discussion in 'The Bathroom Wall' started by HalfEatenSurprise, Sep 18, 2010.

1. HalfEatenSurprise

HalfEatenSurprise Registered Member

Okay. I don't actually do that, but it is something that would appear profoundly filthy to me.

Please suggest a scenario that would appear filthy to you. Using the word 'I'. - Like the example in the title. As if someone was confessing it to you.

This is to get an idea of what certain folks consider to be filthy. Using this set formula that I have concocted.

Also, please discuss it generally. Why would your projected scenario/confession seem filthy to you. Unless it is obvious, of course, like this one.

Thanks.

2. Hiei

Hiei The Hierophant

I let elephants and horses jizz all over me bukkake style while I eat a literal shit sammich and wash it down with diarrhea.

I think that this is particularly filthy because I find elephants to be just gross by nature and though the horse is a mighty beast, it poo's whenever and wherever the fuck it wants. I think that's just nasty. Also, I wouldn't enjoy being covered by any amount of sperm, animal or otherwise, so a bukkake shower would probably make me vomit into my aforementioned scenario. I'm not a fan of scat at all, so the mixture of the shit sammich and diarrhea shake would also make me throw up. Especially when I think that the shit sammich would be smashed into the bread like an ice cream sammich, only instead of ice cream, it would be human fecal matter. And, of course, the diarrhea shake would actually have to be served warm. The chunkier and waterier it is, the worse it gets.

And then you have to factor in the smell of it all.

3. Tucker

Tucker Lion Rampant

This thread is sooo Steerpike.

"My god, what the hell do you call that act?"

"The Aristocrats!"