I Bring Gifts

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by WorldWideBall, Mar 15, 2007.

1. Hello Fusion. For those who don't know, I'm a Spurs fan in L.A. but I love the ENTIRE NBA and all it's players.
    Fave players: Manu, Dwight Howard, Kobe, TParker, Amare & Nash, Wade, Duncan and Nowitzki.

Here's a free TParker wall I made for any Parker fans. Thanks for the invite Insane! This forum is tight.

[​IMG]

2. wyldesykosis

wyldesykosis Feral

Welcome! Enjoy ur stay and have fun here! Feel free to speak out

3. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

Nice. too bad I don't like Parker :D

welcome

4. Corona

Corona Registered Member

where are the gifts

5. wyldesykosis

wyldesykosis Feral

The huge ass pic!

6. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

I really like it, it's very nice. But I don't like sports. :3 So can I return it for store credit? :p

Welcome to the site! I hope you enjoy your stay here.

7. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Welcome to the forums I am very glad you've decided to join these forums, I know there not active like the ones I got you from but hopefully you'll be able to change that. Also I am sure if you give Fusion Central a chance you'll like them a lot. See you in the nba section, I am sure we're going to have interesting debates. Enjoy yourself.

8. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

Welcome to Fusion-Central. I hope to see you active here

9. Kyo_Muramasa

Kyo_Muramasa Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n

Now that is one big wall 0_0

Welcome to the site though WorldWideBall, it's a pleasure to have ya and your artistic talents^^ Have fun and post alot, plus I can't wait to see whatelse you have in store for us too.

10. Corona

Corona Registered Member

Man i think some of you guys have a 'greet' script.

[/runscript=greet]Hello (enter name here), thank you for joining Fusion Central. I hope you will be an active member and contribute to our community. [/endscript]