I believe WAHOO sums this up

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mirage, Feb 25, 2006.

1. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

2. Wrecked

Wrecked Registered Member

i like the pose, but i don't like the costume. all they did was color black. IMO they should have brung it back to it's comic book roots and kept it plain black with the white symbol(s).

but i am excited to see the movie, does it come out this year [ june ]?

3. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

My question is, do they plan on ending it with number three? I'd love to see it go to a series and not a trilogy. They're turning the X-Men movies into a trilogy.

4. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

I'd like to see it as a trilogy personally. There may be more later, but Toby McGuire has already said he doesn't want to do a 4th, so if they are getting a new actor, I think it would be best to wait a while and do a different storyline instead of picking up directly after 3. Kind of how "Batman Begins" feel much different than the other Batman movies. Spiderman should be the same. They should just do a few trilogies.

I could see it becoming a series, but just as long as they don't "James Bond" it. We don't need 8 people playing spiderman.

5. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

Batman is a new storyline completely, it's not going to be anywhere near the originals. It's a re-hash of an old screw up.

6. Wrecked

Wrecked Registered Member

why wouldn't he want to do a 4th if the opportunity arrives?

and if they did get a new actor, they should get some old guy to play spidey in his last few years.

7. Gamechamp

Gamechamp Registered Member

I believe I heard somewhere in some creator's commentary or something that they planned a tiny bit larger than 3. Maybe 4 or 5. But that's only planning, so nobody really knows if they'll actually make them. Either way, Can't wait for Spidey 3. Not to mention, I hope they make the movie game as good as last time. Especially the fight in the grocery store. Gotta love that. XD