• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

I Believe I Owe a Couple of Apologies

MAgnum9987

Do What Thou Wilt
Well, I am back. Again. So first, I would like to make a couple of apologies.

First to Steve. Before I left, I stepped on your toes. I was being a greedy child, it was wrong of me to steal your thread, and I ran the draft poorly, and I was being a prick about it. You're a cool guy, and I want to be your friend, please accept my apology.

Next I apologize to everyone. My last posts were obnoxious and immature, and no one here wants to see that crap. It was a poor lapse of judgement, and I won't let it happen again.

It would behoove you to accept my apology. :lol:

Reactions: Doc

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
First off, I thought this was a ST thread [mistakenly posted in GD] and I also thought you were teasing Kazmarov about his apology thread. lol.

Why haven't I seen you around lately? Banned?

MAgnum9987

Do What Thou Wilt
I've got my fathers gun and a raging case of herpes. Jeanie knows what that is. :D

Well Elly, what sounds more fun to you: Get high and troll General Forum, or get high and listen to Led Zeppelin?

Dekzper

Registered Member
Huh!? Someone was more obnoxious than me? :stare: I didn't think that was possible. :lol: Well, welcome back! :D

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
I've got my fathers gun and a raging case of herpes. Jeanie knows what that is. :D

Well Elly, what sounds more fun to you: Get high and troll General Forum, or get high and listen to Led Zeppelin?
Led Zeppelin - No Quarter. In fact I heard that on the radio yesterday and I was wishing I was high, and both of those things made me think of you.

And yes, I know what that is. I'm impressed that you do.

Also, too bad you don't live closer, Buddy Guy is coming to Detroit in June with Jonny Lang. Tix are only $35.

MAgnum9987

Do What Thou Wilt
Led Zeppelin - No Quarter. In fact I heard that on the radio yesterday and I was wishing I was high, and both of those things made me think of you.

And yes, I know what that is. I'm impressed that you do.

Also, too bad you don't live closer, Buddy Guy is coming to Detroit in June with Jonny Lang. Tix are only $35.
Yeah, No Quarter is a trippy song. But Dazed and Confused takes the cake for songs to listen to when your high. And Whole Lotta Love.

That concert sounds kickass! I'll have to look up other tour dates to see if they are playing close to me.