I BALL U FALL- NEW MEMBER

I

I BALL U FALL

Hey im a new member to this site the admin reffered this site to me because i made some intresting nba basketball comments on other forums. i would like to be a great member of this site and would like to kget to know every1 that i ca..hopefully some of yall can teach me around with the karma and etc. Thanks

I

I BALL U FALL

Vegito728 said:
Nice to meet you and glad to have you here.
Thanks but can you tell me how to give karma or the other stuff about this thread since u are a admin and ofcourse ur the cool one! :)

E

Escobar

I think you need 10 posts 10 give Karma...not positive but I think that was the exact number.

Anyways welcome, hope to see you around.

Vegito728

Registered Member
I pmed you about the karma. But if you have any more question feel free to pm me. Also I'm a Mod not admin but am still the cool one. ;D

Good karma is what you'll get for making a longer than one sentance intro. Yayyy..

Karma is just a meaningless stat that shows a general trend of "people like you or dont like you." You'll notice I have more bad karma than good, because when I was new I pissed some people off more than I should have lol... on the other hand, good karma can be bought, and I haven't done so.

Welcome.

I

I BALL U FALL

Well thank you guys for welcoming me to this awesome site. I am going to try to make long posts because that is what you guys like. well thanks again