I BALL U FALL- NEW MEMBER

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by I BALL U FALL, May 4, 2006.

1. Hey im a new member to this site the admin reffered this site to me because i made some intresting nba basketball comments on other forums. i would like to be a great member of this site and would like to kget to know every1 that i ca..hopefully some of yall can teach me around with the karma and etc. Thanks

2. Vegito728

Vegito728 Registered Member

Nice to meet you and glad to have you here.

3. Thanks but can you tell me how to give karma or the other stuff about this thread since u are a admin and ofcourse ur the cool one! :)

4. Escobar

Escobar Guest

I think you need 10 posts 10 give Karma...not positive but I think that was the exact number.

Anyways welcome, hope to see you around.

5. Vegito728

Vegito728 Registered Member

I pmed you about the karma. But if you have any more question feel free to pm me. Also I'm a Mod not admin but am still the cool one. ;D

6. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

coughcreditsarecoolerthankarmacough

haha. welcome

7. SenatorB

SenatorB J.S.P.S

Good karma is what you'll get for making a longer than one sentance intro. Yayyy..

Karma is just a meaningless stat that shows a general trend of "people like you or dont like you." You'll notice I have more bad karma than good, because when I was new I pissed some people off more than I should have lol... on the other hand, good karma can be bought, and I haven't done so.

Welcome.

8. Well thank you guys for welcoming me to this awesome site. I am going to try to make long posts because that is what you guys like. well thanks again