I am truley shocked and blessed!

Discussion in 'Money & Investing' started by kromsales, Apr 30, 2005.

1. kromsales

kromsales Registered Member

Ok so I posted how I have decided to go ahead and be a consignment broker and sell peoples things on ebay. So I got my flyers ready and went out yesterday to put them up. My first stop I decided to stop at my realtors , thinking heck people move and always need to get rid of stuff so good place to put my flyer right! Turns out my realtor needs my services. Not just in a small way tho! She has 2 entire stores full of merchandise that she would like me to sell for her! All brand new name brand items! On top of that she also has 2 semi trucks full of Dillards bedding and small kitchen appliances that she got at a great price that I am going to sell for her! We are estimating almost $400,000.00 worth of merchandise! She also has a few vehicles too! I am going today to start taking pictures and put them up ! I am so excited! I cant believe it! Not even going to put flyers up now as this is going to take up all of my time!

2. kyrie

kyrie Registered Member

Way to go!!!! Very Nice!

I am going to keep an eye on your auctions. I am remodeling my home and am interested in the Dillards bedding. Got you on my favorite sellers list so ebay will keep me updated when you add new stuff.

Have a nice weekend all.

~kyrie~

3. kromsales

Thanks!! She has everything! I will be starting to list tonight and everynight after that probably LOL :)

Yup! I didnt even bother to put any of them up LOL I will be too busy! LOL

Last edited: Apr 30, 2005
  4. Nanner

Nanner Registered Member

WHOA! That's a whole lot of bedding! Good luck! Gonna be a busy busy busy person!

5. Mina

Mina Registered Member

Wtg, that is sooo awsome!!

I'll be watching and most likley bidding!!

Have fun with it!

6. kromsales

YAY!! I started yesterday! I love it so far. Have quite a bit listed..but i ran out of room on my camera to keep going LOL Thanks to everyone for the encouragement! :)

7. SamusAran86

SamusAran86 Registered Member

Congrats on the the job. Looks like most of the stuff you have up right now is resturaunt stuff...

Hopefully it will all turn out and pull you in a nice chunk of change

8. kromsales

Yup she bought a old resturant and turned it into a realtors office. So i am selling it all for her. Then we will move on too her stores :) Thanks! I am excited about it! :)

9. mom_of_sixoxo

mom_of_sixoxo Registered Member

wow - you've been busy! too bad i'm not local, i could sure use those shelving units :)
    a little tip tho: you might want to spell puter -- pewter... more people might find your jewelry that way. lots o luck with everything - i'll be watching what you turn up next!

10. iowamommy77

iowamommy77 Registered Member

I am so happy for you! Good Luck. How are you deciding how much to charge her? (well not just her but how do people do that?)