I am the YUKON MAN !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y

Yukon

Yes my friends I am here. Finally each of you will be able to converse in the written word with the YUKON man.

I was SIGMA and now I am Yukon. I am still a LIBERAL, I am still one of the finest LIBERAL thinkers to grace the hallowed cyber-halls of the www.

Ask and ye shall be educated.

I am Father YUKON !!!!

G

Godfearingsecular

And you are so modest! I am chrispy man... I survived 103 heat index yesterday... Let's see what you got liberal expert because I'm the extreme opposite...

Do opposites attract? Nah! Welcome to you and your new handle.

Y

Yukon

And you are so modest! I am chrispy man... I survived 103 heat index yesterday... Let's see what you got liberal expert because I'm the extreme opposite...

Do opposites attract? Nah! Welcome to you and your new handle.

An opposite eh? Therefore a right-wing, fanatic.

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
The opposite of a right-wing fanatic would be . . . a left wing looney.

Welcome. Sort of. Not really.

G

Godfearingsecular

An opposite eh? Therefore a right-wing, fanatic.
Actually, how do they say it??? If you're not a liberal at 19 you have no heart and if you're not a conservative by the time you're 40 you have no common sense? Now that could be because there are so many grey areas in liberal thought and older people avoid grey but I think it is because by age 40 one realizes right and wrong along with good and evil that those cursed with liberalism over or under 40 just never get...

Let's not waste time on the introduction for such discussion... Just happy to have a target rich environment... welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.