I am so pissed off right now.

F

Forbidden

Ok, that gay ass game in the arcade, Superdance has been pissing me off so bad. Every time I come close (and by close I mean one arrow away) from getting the high score my computer will like freeze for a second and then start up again making me miss it.

adsfjpasdfphadfshpoasdfnfa;ewjnha;pwoeifhnpaiseflkas;df

EDIT: Nvm, I got the high score now so I am normal again

Red Octane Ignition pads are niiiiiiice... really expensive, but so so so nice... (http://www.redoctane.com/ddr.html)

Also, don't forget that if you get a pad, if you want to play it with Stepmania, you need a usb to game controller converter (although you can still play it with any DDR game...)

Nevyrmoore

AKA Ass-Bandit
Or you can get a dance mat that can plug straight into the pc via usb without a converter, one of the people I know from an anime club has one.

Or you can get a dance mat that can plug straight into the pc via usb without a converter, one of the people I know from an anime club has one.
That's pretty cool, didn't know they made those... Still, a converter is a pretty handy thing to have... a lot of PC games (especially freeware/shareware) are really fun on a PS2 controller.