I am so bummed

dize

Registered Member
I am pissed. The person that won the "Make my Husband smile again" auction has not contacted me yet. I sent all the info & asked for them to contact me. I realized that I did not list on my auction No 0 feedbacks can bid. They have no feedbacks. The person that they outbidded was really interested too. ((sigh)) I guess I will offer a second chance to them. Maybe I need to be patient.

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
How long has it been? You might give it till after vacation week and then tell them you are going to give a negative feedback and report them to ebay if you do not hear from them asap.

My hubby sold something about 3 weeks ago, we sent the invoice and waited and waited, 3 days later, I sent a reminder, still nothing, then on the 7th day after auctions end, I sent an email letting them know that I was relisting the item reporting them and leaving proper feedback. They made the payment the next day. They did have over 100 positive feedbacks, but also 3 for non-pay.
I hope it works out for you, I just wanted to let you know, we've all been through it, and YES it sucks!

dize

Registered Member
Msbabedoll said:
How long has it been? You might give it till after vacation week and then tell them you are going to give a negative feedback and report them to ebay if you do not hear from them asap.
I am giving it a chance due to the holiday. However because they have no feedbacks I am skeptical that they will ever pay.

angelspeak said:
My hubby sold something about 3 weeks ago, we sent the invoice and waited and waited, 3 days later, I sent a reminder, still nothing, then on the 7th day after auctions end, I sent an email letting them know that I was relisting the item reporting them and leaving proper feedback. They made the payment the next day. They did have over 100 positive feedbacks, but also 3 for non-pay.
I hope it works out for you, I just wanted to let you know, we've all been through it, and YES it sucks!
I will give them until it is exactly a week, then I will remind them again. If no response I will report them.

Last edited: