I am so bummed

Discussion in 'Money & Investing' started by dize, Jul 7, 2005.

1. dize

dize Registered Member

I am pissed. The person that won the "Make my Husband smile again" auction has not contacted me yet. I sent all the info & asked for them to contact me. I realized that I did not list on my auction No 0 feedbacks can bid. They have no feedbacks. The person that they outbidded was really interested too. ((sigh)) I guess I will offer a second chance to them. Maybe I need to be patient.

2. Msbabedoll

Msbabedoll Registered Member

How long has it been? You might give it till after vacation week and then tell them you are going to give a negative feedback and report them to ebay if you do not hear from them asap.

3. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

My hubby sold something about 3 weeks ago, we sent the invoice and waited and waited, 3 days later, I sent a reminder, still nothing, then on the 7th day after auctions end, I sent an email letting them know that I was relisting the item reporting them and leaving proper feedback. They made the payment the next day. They did have over 100 positive feedbacks, but also 3 for non-pay.
    I hope it works out for you, I just wanted to let you know, we've all been through it, and YES it sucks!

4. dize

dize Registered Member

I am giving it a chance due to the holiday. However because they have no feedbacks I am skeptical that they will ever pay.

I will give them until it is exactly a week, then I will remind them again. If no response I will report them.

Last edited: Jul 7, 2005