• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

I am shaking!!!

Nanner

Registered Member
I'll be watching also. Brave move! And really.....even if it's legal you can still use your other name for school stuff can't you? My first thought was also why change yours if the goal is to change your son to the family name but I guess ya gotta do what ya gotta do. Especially when it involves the kiddies. Good luck!

Last edited:

TGirl

Registered Member
You silly girl.....it won't be mommy forever...pretty soon it will be mama..then mom....sheeeeshhhh hehehehe

I wish you luck and I am watching like always!!!!

~Trina~

nani1987

Registered Member
kromsales said:
He wants daddys name more than anything :) Besides my REAL name will stay the same "mommy" and thats what I care about most! :)
hey good luck, I totally understand I am mom too and I would do what I can for my kids. I would change my name if I had the oppurnity but I would be worry about the what it would be too. But it can help on bills and keep one out of debt and have auctal money left over that would be something. I hope you get lots but are you putting a time frame on it like 5 yrs or tens yrs? or is it for life?

yes i got you on my watch list....

wow I am glad to know that you do, maybe in the future I can ask you to write my press release on my ms telethon when i have a actual date...... would that be alright with you?? Ana aka nani

Last edited:

kromsales

Registered Member
Nanner said:
I'll be watching also. Brave move! And really.....even if it's legal you can still use your other name for school stuff can't you? My first thought was also why change yours if the goal is to change your son to the family name but I guess ya gotta do what ya gotta do. Especially when it involves the kiddies. Good luck!
In the kids' eyes I will still have the same name "mommy" and thats most important. As far as legal names and Chris goes, yes the goal is to get him the same last name as the family. But he will be a "womack" just like his brother sister and daddy. If this is what I have to do to do that then I am more than willing. :)

TGirl said:
You silly girl.....it won't be mommy forever...pretty soon it will be mama..then mom....sheeeeshhhh hehehehe

I wish you luck and I am watching like always!!!!

~Trina~
THanks!! And I am sure a few other choice words when they are older without me knowing about it LMAO ;)

nani1987 said:
hey good luck, I totally understand I am mom too and I would do what I can for my kids. I would change my name if I had the oppurnity but I would be worry about the what it would be too. But it can help on bills and keep one out of debt and have auctal money left over that would be something. I hope you get lots but are you putting a time frame on it like 5 yrs or tens yrs? or is it for life?

yes i got you on my watch list....
I put it for life. To try and make it set aside from the others out there. I figure in a few years I will be used to it and it won't matter then LOL

Last edited:

Julie

Registered Member
Wow! I think this is an awesome auction you're running! I'm watching it for you! And I hope you stopped shaking by now! ;P

kromsales

Registered Member
tonyspoker said:
Wow! I think this is an awesome auction you're running! I'm watching it for you! And I hope you stopped shaking by now! ;P
Thanks!! :) Yup the shaking is gone now...:) Now i am kicking myself for putting it in the wrong catagory LOL I should have put it in bizarre. But If i want to change it I will have to pay and I cant afford that agian SO i am keeping my fingers crossed enough see it!

fairyquadmother

Registered Member
I thought you could move categories while the auction was still running. Why not "advertising opportunities" category? BTW, I was beat last night, I'll get the news release done this afternoon. shouldn't take long.

Lana

kromsales

Registered Member
Nope they wont let me move it cause it has bids on it. I asked if i could cancel them and they said i still wouldnt be able to move it. Oh well. I should have put it in bizarre cause more people look there for stuff like this :(
No problem on the release! I am just grateful you are helping!! :)

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
Well looks like your bidding is going well so far............I hope it gets up way more though!!

kromsales

Registered Member
Msbabedoll said:
Well looks like your bidding is going well so far............I hope it gets up way more though!!
Me too!!! LOL I have several interviews already set up so hopefully it will!! :) Still have LONG way to go to get close to the reserve.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Babe_Ruth Sports 19
dDave Health & Fitness 13